Trek top nx 4door soft top

mrmet1983

I have a trek top nx 4 door too I am selling it's only 6 months old is in great condition and comes with window cleaner and soft top cleaner from bestop I am located on Long Island local only please asking 575$ neg

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Why are you getting rid of it? That top looked freakin' sweet! If I had anywhere to store my hard top, I'd make you an offer on it.

Why are you getting rid of it? That top looked freakin' sweet! If I had anywhere to store my hard top, I'd make you an offer on it.

I love the look but I want the twill so going to rock the oem soft top for now and save for the twill trek top or wait for it to drop in price cuz 1600 is crazy

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

The price at 4WheelParts.com is $1160.99 with free shipping.......that may still seem a little too high for some but it's better than $1600......the top fits tight and looks awesome in twill........you won't be disappointed.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/shoppingcart.aspx

~Woodrow~

That's not to bad , how is the flapping I had a some flapping with the top and windows in when I roll down one window. Is the wind sound better then the reg trek top ? I have to find someone with It and go for a ride with them

Top Bottom