Trainwreck's Build

Just did a trip from Phoenix to San Diego, to Long beach to Yucca Valley and back. Comfortable the whole time for both me and my wife. I have the exact same ones up front (bench in the back). I should add I've had them in since December and they are really good for daily driving, you just have to get used to getting in and out over the side bolsters.

Im looking forward to getting them in, I've heard tons of great reviews!

Im looking forward to getting them in, I've heard tons of great reviews!

They are great, I will say I had two issues when installing. 1. you want to make sure the brackets are in correctly, they do not help in the fitting of the seat at all, they are only for mounting of the seatbelts. If they are on wrong, the part you snap into will be too far down between the console and seat making in difficult to release the belt. 2. The sliders wouldn't work at all and it didn't make sense why at first. I put a washer in between the seat and slider at the front bolts. It turns out there is a slight bend (like almost invisible to the naked eye) in the sliders and without the washer, bolting it down flattens and pinches the the upper and lower slider pieces so they won't work (slide) Afterwards they worked perfectly.

Just did a trip from Phoenix to San Diego, to Long beach to Yucca Valley and back. Comfortable the whole time for both me and my wife. I have the exact same ones up front (bench in the back). I should add I've had them in since December and they are really good for daily driving, you just have to get used to getting in and out over the side bolsters.
Haha... you mean the ass splitter?

Seats are installed, and I'm really happy with how they fit!

1Mastercraftseats.jpg

I still need to install the 5 point harnesses, but I'll get to that over the weekend. I also need to find a couple of mounting tabs for behind the seats.

I learner real quick haha. Made the mistake 2 times and was like wow... approach angle is everything!

It's a bit easier if you're on the short side like me. You can kind of just hop past it and without hitting your head on the roll bar. :crazyeyes:

I learner real quick haha. Made the mistake 2 times and was like wow... approach angle is everything!

It's a bit easier if you're on the short side like me. You can kind of just hop past it and without hitting your head on the roll bar. :crazyeyes:

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm going to need to perfect some sort of jump and tuck maneuver.. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your new seats do look great in there. I just pull up on the roll bar and hoist my butt up and over the edge. Think of it as a less refined Tarzan entrance. Had a few wedgies during the learning curve.

Top Bottom