Trail JK’s pretty Penny Copperhead build

Hi Al! I wanted to follow up with you on the new coils after the Moab trip. They did great! The ride was awesome and not once did we bottom out. Ray and I had a couple of discussions about how we liked the new coils much better. Definitely something you'll want to consider. [emoji482]

Thanks for following up Rachel! and you didnt even bottom out once???.... Dang it! I was trying not to spend any money at the moment. I'm going to have to the rear springs! thanks again i appreciate it.

Nice looking Rig! just went through the thread and i am impressed. not sure how i haven't seen it before.

Forgive me for this is an old post but i was wondering what is being drill out here? is there a brace for the Rear coil-over which requires drilling the frame?

View attachment 120867.
View attachment 120868.
View attachment 120869.

Thanks! The upper coilover bracket was being installed.

NICE! mine should be here today also! :thumb:

Cool [emoji106]🏻. Would you believe we still haven't installed ours.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hope to do coilovers one day, Idk if I want to go bolt on route or go with a custom double triangulated rear with outboard c/o set up though

Oh man, what pieces were you missing?

We have the large piece for the track bar bracket to weld in but the kit comes with a few other parts that we don't seem to have. It was purchased a long time ago and we ended up going another route when we had it installed.
IMG_1475976404.177444.jpg.
IMG_1476373385.365076.jpg.

We were going to go this way because the stock track bar bracket has been broken off twice so we are thinking this would be a better route for the repair. Idk?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1475976422.077996.jpg
    IMG_1475976422.077996.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Top Bottom