To hell with the nay sayers! I love this forum!

Jersey_Devil

As the title states, too hell with the nay sayers, I love this forum! Whether you're asking a small newb question or something a lil more in depth, to a full scale build. The people here are always happy to help! Every single time I've ever had a question I come here and always get a fast, informed response! I don't understand why people start those shit talking threads, this place is great! What's there to bitch about? So here's a thread dedicated to the complete opposite!

So thanks Eddie for making this forum and thank you to all the members for being so AWESOME! :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my obama monitoring device

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
100% agree! best forum out there. i always get a good laugh with the passing trolls tho :yup::cheesy:

:here,here: I'll raise a toast to this thread and I highly agree, nothing but the best people and have received nothing but respect

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Couldn't agree more! I was fairly new to wheeling until I bought my Jeep other than riding along on some trail rides with some buddies. I am trained in the automotive repair field, but that is exactly what it is, automotive REPAIR. I've learned a lot from this forum when it comes to customizing and building an off road rig. I don't wheel hard or often, but plan to in the future and plan on coming to this forum for the latest information.

Thanks Eddie and Cindy for allowing all of us to call this place home!!! :beer:

compton94

Glad you started this Jersey_Devil, I was just think this last night and that I should say something similar. All of you that have helped with my Newb questions, I salute you...:clap2::rock:

Top Bottom