Tired of the Jeep leaving me stranded, help me value it so I can sell it

Brute

Hooked
I could be wrong here, but for every 1 person who wouldn’t pay for mods, there are 10 who would, cuz they don’t know and it’s already done for them. Shit, you’re snorkel alone will pull in a lot of them.
It’s a beautiful rig. For all your mods, you left a very clean pallet for those who are more into cosmetic mods than functional.
I’d pull the powerplant and keep that for yourself or sell it separately and drop that warm evo on there. The 10 who would buy modified rigs won’t know the difference anyway.
How much for the snorkel?…and can I modify it to put on the drivers side so I can run two simultaneously?…asking for a friend…

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
How much for the snorkel?…and can I modify it to put on the drivers side so I can run two simultaneously?…asking for a friend…
I wouldn’t be able to answer those questions. I don’t have or need a snorkel. I was just steering the OP towards those who would happily buy a modded Jeep and his snorkel would be very appealing to them. There’s dozens of them around me and their Jeep’s haven’t seen anything but puddles and pot holes. But they live them some snorkels.

I wouldn’t be able to answer those questions. I don’t have or need a snorkel. I was just steering the OP towards those who would happily buy a modded Jeep and his snorkel would be very appealing to them. There’s dozens of them around me and their Jeep’s haven’t seen anything but puddles and pot holes. But they live them some snorkels.
Snorkels are also useful for dust. There is less dust at the height snorkel inlets are positioned, and the good ones have a pre-filter. Modern jeeps are not as good with deep water as old Land Rover, etc, because everything is full of electronics.

Top Bottom