Tire swing process

pvanweelden

Looks good! I always liked the swing down carriers on TJ's.
Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

BEE'S TWIN

Yes I am copying the Gen Right one. I am also using the OR-Fab rear bumper so this is all a custom thing to put together. This will bolt on with brackets to the bumper than some corner guards. I made it so it can be used with stock or round flush lights.

LittleD-Tj

How is it mounted by the lights? I've haven't seen one in person yet and couple of us are looking to build some.

BEE'S TWIN

Made it to fit with stock or flush lights. Still need to put the side armor on for better durability. The thing is very stout and bullet proof though. Need to grease the bushings though. Brand new ones are still right. It fits up to a 37" tire. Just need to find a way for the cb and jack.

BEE'S TWIN

No you don't.. I am just putting it on for added strength. Do not want to bend the tub if you know what I mean with the weight of the carrier and tire.. The corners will just make it have more strength. I will get you some pictures of the brackets and the mounting of the bumper. It is an OR Fab bumper and ha it made to fit right above the stock light location. However I am thinking of doing the flush tail lights

Woody3

That looks great!!! What did you back it with on the inside?

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

BEE'S TWIN

There will be gen right corner guards going in Friday to prevent the tub from bending. Right now there is 3/16 steel plate behind the tub with 1/2 bolts on everything

Top Bottom