Tire Size Opinions?

upnover

Question, right now I am on 37s and 3.5" lift. I am running 4.10s. I am undecided on what to do to make the jeep more drivable.

Would you guys regear and cut flares? I am not a big fan of cut flares, I do enjoy the stock full flares.

Sell 37s and go back to 35s. Yes its going down in size, 37s are cool and all, but the difference in size really that big of deal? I DD the jeep more than hit the trails based on time.

Thanks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Question, right now I am on 37s and 3.5" lift. I am running 4.10s. I am undecided on what to do to make the jeep more drivable.

Would you guys regear and cut flares? I am not a big fan of cut flares, I do enjoy the stock full flares.

Sell 37s and go back to 35s. Yes its going down in size, 37s are cool and all, but the difference in size really that big of deal? I DD the jeep more than hit the trails based on time.

Thanks.

i would deff regear. honestly it was prob one of the best things i did with my jeep. makes it way more driveable and on the trails it made a world of a difference

I would regear, I run 5.13 and am @ 2800ish rpm @ 70ish and still 14.5 - 16.5 mpg (everyones driver habits are different)

If I am not mistaken Cooper 37's are a Tall 37, you could try a 37 that is in the 36-36.5 actual size. I run 37x12.5x17 Trail Grapplers

Re gear and keep your tires and make adjustments to your bumpstops. I feel it will be cheaper than getting new tires?
[Edit] not sure where you are located but ORE has regearing specials every so often. Check their website for details. [End Edit]

Last edited:
Top Bottom