Tire Carrier -

jeeeep

Hooked
i've got the RuggedRidge HD carrier, seems to be holding up well and no issues bouncing around Moab

CalSgt

Hooked
Depends on which jeep you own & where you plan to take it... I have the EVO carrier on my JL & love it except how it squeaks when I open the gate, but that is easily fixed with a little lube.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Evo carrier is great. Just make sure you add grease on the hinges when installing so it doesn’t rust and squeak. I’m sure that goes for all the carrier tjo

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Body - already have genright bumper - didn't think I'd need carrier at the time..

I had the GenRight carrier and it was mounted on the body. Not very sturdy so I went over to the EVO MFG tire carrier. I can seriously have off that carrier without worry and it also helps protect the rear passengers in the awful event of a rollover.

darrylK

Evo carrier is great. Just make sure you add grease on the hinges when installing so it doesn’t rust and squeak. I’m sure that goes for all the carrier tjo
My uncle is looking to get the Evo carrier as well. Good to hear it is recommended here. Just finishing the installation of the bumper and dick cepek tires on the truck this week before we can start working on the Jeep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom