Time to move

OhNoTheJiggies

So I am moving from the (Tampa) Bay Area up to Eglin AFB, Just east of Pensacola FL... Was hoping for a move that would get me a little closer to the west coast. Guess I got it, huh?
I was, however, hoping to go a little further than the panhandle 😑

Either way, I'll try again in the future, but for the time being... I will be up there this September and wanted to see if any wayalifers were in the area.

Also, wanted to see if anyone knew of any wheeling in the area... I have heard from a few people that you can wheel the huge bombing range out there, with permits And only certain days, but don't know the full story or of what else there is to do.

love2wheel

Go to Jackson guard . Com. Fill out the information online and watch the video on unexploded ordnance. Pay the twenty dollars for your permit. You will have to check their map for mission closures. There can be quite a few of them during the week. Stay out of the restricted and current mission areas and your good. A little over 200,000 acres open to the public. Only certain areas where you can drive on year round. Hit me up. I'll show you around.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom