Throwing up a Colorado wave

DiggerJKU

Whats up fellas! Just want to start off on a good note and throw out an introduction...

Name is Alex, been building jeeps for years and have gone through my fair share including XJs , WJs, 5.9 ZJs, a *cough* 3rd gen 4runner, and in May I picked up my first JKU and started the build immediately. 3.5 RK , 35s, armor, fenders, genright rear carrier, front stubby, etc etc. I get out a handful of times a month to wheel/camp/fly fish so it definitely gets used. Im not so much into the beat your rig up all day crawling kinda trails anymore but I like my JKU to be able to handle it all no matter what, plus its my hobby to build so I dont limit myself anyway. Went to Telluride and Moab recently in back to back weeks and the jeep handled both trips without any big issues.

Im sure ive met some of the locals on here in person already but heres a big shout out to everyone else. Looking forward to being a part of WAL and meeting/wheeling with new people. Thanks all!

WELCOME!!! But I'm sorry, every time I see this threads title, I read it as "Throwing up *in* Colorado..."... go figure... lol

Top Bottom