THROWBACK THURSDAY - Show Us Pics of Your Jeep Back in the Day!

ZJstock.jpg

12-28-02.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pics guys - keep me coming but try to keep in mind this is a "throwback" thread and not a "before and after". We already have a thread for that and I was kind of hoping this thread would be more about old pics and shots of our Jeeps back when they were new and stockish :yup:

Here is my old jeep! Got rid of it for something new. Just need more cash.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449789103.318165.jpgthis is my current project thoughImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449789157.690314.jpg

Here's mine as it came from the dealership!

Polique Canyon Road, Holcomb Valley, Big Bear, CA
IMG_0228.jpg

Yellow Post 30, Big Bear, CA
IMG_0342.jpg

Here it is the day I brought it home four months ago ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449791063.354626.jpg
And here it is now, halfway through a RK stock mod install ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449791151.947742.jpg

So that it isn't missed, I'd really like to see OLD pics or pics back when your Jeep was new and/or stockish. As cool as I'm sure your Jeep is now, we already have a "before and after" thread. With that said, let's see your old pics :yup:

Awesome pics guys - keep me coming but try to keep in mind this is a "throwback" thread and not a "before and after". We already have a thread for that and I was kind of hoping this thread would be more about old pics and shots of our Jeeps back when they were new and stockish :yup:

Directions are hard. :grayno:

Top Bottom