THROWBACK THURSDAY - Show Us Pics of Your Jeep Back in the Day!

DaJudge

My XJ when I brought it home. Had to take the front end caps off to drive it home. I had just bought the wheels and tires for the Ranger I traded on it. I made the dealer swap them as part of the deal.
Cherokee 002.jpg
This is it a few weeks later with an add-a-leaf 3.5" lift.
Cherokee 011.jpg
I forgot how nice the paint was!
This is how it looks now:
IMG_0132.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
In spite of what so many people seem to think, Moby, our big white 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited wasn't always as built up as he is today. In fact, when we first got him almost 9 years ago, the JK had just been released and there really wasn't much available for it. Of course, that didn't stop us from taking him out on the trail anyway and as time marched on and more and more parts became available, we slowly built him up starting with a 2.5" budget boost... then a 3" lift... a few different 4" lifts and so on and so on.

With that said, I know there are plenty of you who've followed a similar path and I think it'd be fun to see some pics of your Jeep back in the day. Back when it was stock or just finding its feet and growing up on the trail. To kick things off, here are a few baby pics of Moby that I dug up - I hope you enjoy and hope to see some of yours :cool:

Moby sitting next to our old TJ soon after bringing him home.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

So that it isn't missed, I'd really like to see OLD pics or pics back when your Jeep was new and/or stockish. As cool as I'm sure your Jeep is now, we already have a "before and after" thread. With that said, let's see your old pics :yup:
I remember getting lost in the desert in that TJ 14 years ago …

Top Bottom