This is why I love my Jeep!

JK_BUB

I had an unexpected day off from work today with nothing to do. My Jeep is not only my primary transportation but also free (haha!) entertainment. These are a few pictures of my spur-of-the-moment adventure that I thought I'd share. Why do you love your Jeep? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461702938.901147.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461702954.573686.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461702966.411724.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461702977.504558.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461702997.560255.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461703007.884969.jpg

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I love little trips like this, especially during breaks from work. Kind of like a reset button for me.

Thank you for sharing, love the scenery.

Napalm

The list goes on and on of why I love my Jeep, but one of the main reasons is this. It's a hobby that borderlines obsession where we are able to do things such as this and make friends in the process. It's amazing looking at how many friends I have based on the sole fact I drive a Jeep. :)

JK_BUB

Great lookin Jeep! Is there a specific trail name in Lytle Creek or just space to cruise around?

They do have trail markers, but I don't recall any specific ones. Just take the 15N, get off at Sierra, go west, and drive until you hit dirt.

PomonaManny

Hey I live in Pomona grew up around that area...next time you have a random day off im down to go up there...I work weekends and only have weekdays off right now

JK_BUB

Hey I live in Pomona grew up around that area...next time you have a random day off im down to go up there...I work weekends and only have weekdays off right now

PomonaManny I'll keep it in mind. A friend and I are doing Holcomb Creek on Tuesday (5-3-16) if you are interested. Actually, anyone who reads this is welcome to join. Just PM me for details.

Top Bottom