The Weather Thread

Jsouder53

Hooked
Out of curiosity I looked up the farmers almanac forecasts for the spring and summer, here is what I found. For the winter they were pretty accurate for Montana and the Dakotas but not so much for California lol

Attachments

• C9AE8BED-FD1A-4C6B-82BA-4B7412E1F2AB.jpeg
    C9AE8BED-FD1A-4C6B-82BA-4B7412E1F2AB.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 8EED8EAD-C32D-4777-A777-E1DF6547DC70.jpeg
    8EED8EAD-C32D-4777-A777-E1DF6547DC70.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 19
Out of curiosity I looked up the farmers almanac forecasts for the spring and summer, here is what I found. For the winter they were pretty accurate for Montana and the Dakotas but not so much for California lol
Ugh, that sucks… was hoping for a milder, wetter, and a smoke-free summer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, what we've been getting in Northern Nevada felt a lot like what was predicted for you in Montana so if that still holds true for the summer, it sounds like it's gonna be hot and wet.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just looked into the Farmers Almanac for this winter. I’m glad to see it’s not supposed to be bitter cold this winter for us!

Attachments

• IMG_3511.jpeg
    IMG_3511.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 9

kevman65

Hooked
The talking heads that I listen to on weather are saying it's going to be an El Nino` winter.

So you people out west are looking at a wet winter. Unfortunately those same talking heads didn't say anything about temperatures.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Define "not bitter cold" for those of us that don't live in Montana.
We shouldn’t be seeing temps similar to those from the ice age like last year 😂 (-60*)

last winter the farmers almanac described it as glacial/hibernation zone.

Top Bottom