The United States has posession of alien vehicles... wait WHAT??

I generally take today's main stream media with a skepticism first kind of viewpoint. You know, the whole "sources said" or " sources familiar with.." bullshit. Unless someone will own the claim, its bullshit to me.

However..
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft
This article at The Guardian appears to be a rare occurance of actual journalism with named sources, corroborating quotes, and high level officials on the record.

A few quotes:

and if that isnt clear enough:

Absolutely insane. What do you think?:alien::alien:

Research Project Blue Beam

Sunday, May 28th, my daughter and I saw one of these while sitting on our front porch. From 0.44 on it did exactly what this sphere did - travel in a straight line at maybe a couple hundred miles an hour. We saw it come over the tree line coming directly at us. It was roughly 300 feet above us, 10-15' in diameter and passed directly overhead. No lights, no sound, no exhaust. Lasted 20 seconds or so. It was a solid sphere and the edges were difficult to focus on, almost like they were fluttering.

Doubt if you like, but this shit is real. I'm not an aviator, but I know aircraft. This was no balloon, drone, plane or anything I have ever witnessed. This is like nothing I have ever seen.

I have no idea what in the world these things are. I do not believe they are offworld "vehicles". I believe they've been here all along and we're not alone on this planet. Never have been.

Sunday, May 28th, my daughter and I saw one of these while sitting on our front porch. From 0.44 on it did exactly what this sphere did - travel in a straight line at maybe a couple hundred miles an hour. We saw it come over the tree line coming directly at us. It was roughly 300 feet above us, 10-15' in diameter and passed directly overhead. No lights, no sound, no exhaust. Lasted 20 seconds or so. It was a solid sphere and the edges were difficult to focus on, almost like they were fluttering.

Doubt if you like, but this shit is real. I'm not an aviator, but I know aircraft. This was no balloon, drone, plane or anything I have ever witnessed. This is like nothing I have ever seen.

I have no idea what in the world these things are. I do not believe they are offworld "vehicles". I believe they've been here all along and we're not alone on this planet. Never have been.

The Watchers

LMFAO - Watters actually said the words "We'd never trust the government again" with a straight face. 🙄

The various podcasts with the Navy pilots describing what they saw with the Go-Fast, Gimble & Tic-Tac videos are all fascinating.

The former head of ATIIP - Luis Elizondo has been on many podcasts and they are all worth a listen. This clip below gave me goosebumps because it's what I've thought since I was a little kid reading everything I could on UFO's/UAP's

The question he's answering was from a listener in the audience of this podcast. I'm paraphrasing: What will it be like in the days after we learn what these things actually are. This is worth listening to.

Top Bottom