The PIPPI Project

bkac

Caught the Bug
Man I love this concept. I often tell people when they buy a Jeep, you’d be surprised how capable a stock Jeep is. You don’t have to break the bank to have fun. Can’t wait to follow the story. Glad to see you back up there with Kent. He’s a great guy! Congrats

FFPulley77

Hooked
I’m glad to see the base steelies come in 17’s now instead of 16’s. That’ll make getting bigger/better tires much easier for people that don’t need/want custom wheels.

benatc1

Hooked
Very cool, I like your intentions with it, while I know it's certainly a plan you guys had for some time, I think this will certainly appeal well to a different audience that maybe isnt super involved here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man I love this concept. I often tell people when they buy a Jeep, you’d be surprised how capable a stock Jeep is. You don’t have to break the bank to have fun. Can’t wait to follow the story. Glad to see you back up there with Kent. He’s a great guy! Congrats
Thank you again for recommending Kent. And yes, a stock Jeep is surprisingly capable and I think for a lot of people, it's all they really need.
I’m glad to see the base steelies come in 17’s now instead of 16’s. That’ll make getting bigger/better tires much easier for people that don’t need/want custom wheels.
Yes, it is a bonus for sure and one that I was glad to see.
I’d like to see with a factory used steel bumper and a winch that’s it and let it roll
Funny you should say as much. I'm pretty sure I have one in the garage collecting dust. :unsure:

jeeeep

Hooked
20210531141555-1c000829-me.jpg

looks like JT is leaning over and telling Pippi "Welcome to the family, now smile!"

"Stockish" that's what I said about the JL since I had the JK "mostly" where I wanted it for trail use 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool, I like your intentions with it, while I know it's certainly a plan you guys had for some time, I think this will certainly appeal well to a different audience that maybe isnt super involved here.
I think you're right and I think it'll be nice to see some of these people get more involved here. We're really excited with this new project. :)
This is the build 2021 needed. Congrats guys. Stoked to see it in action.
LOL - Thank you :cool:

Elroy231

Great name! Such a cool lil jeep. I really dig that its a manual.
You have brought up a great point. I fell in love with jeeping in a stockish jeep. I built it up out of wants.
A basic jeep is more than capable of memorable adventures.
I'm looking forward to the videos of Pippi along the way.

Colorado4x4

I love it. Your video was excellent and I honestly thought you were getting a 392. But you can’t use words like “topless” or “half doors” anymore because those things have been cancelled.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on the new Jeep! I’m looking forward to seeing more. Somewhat reminds me of my own. Mostly stockish with most of the mods being DIY projects.

Top Bottom