The other green.......

Mitch

Well it´s no Gecko and no Commando but I wanted some nice color on my bright white on.
So what fits to white ? I think either orange or green. And I preffered green.
It´s not completly finished otherwise I would have made a German built thread.
So it´s just a "teaser".
Here is mine.....still some mod´s to make but pretty sure it will be finished this year..... till I start changing all those tiny things.....

dsc00924crqka.jpg

dsc00932whpk7.jpg

Yeah, saw a couple of "Zombie" JK´s which also gave me some ideas.....
Unfortunatly we are not as free in germany with parts. Everything has to be road legal here. Which means it either must have a EU certificate or any form of valid certificate so something like the DMV checks the certificate and the car.
And it´s a matter of money as parts are double the price here......with income in the same height than you guys have.

Hopefully I hve some more parts in the summer, have finished everything and be able to do some decent pix.
I think then I will do a little "built" story.

Ok, last couple of weeks/days some stuff arrived.
So I put all this at the JK and did take a couple of new pix. Should have done those topless, but I was to lazy......

dsc01542zcj53.jpg

dsc01570f0km3.jpg

dsc01582flkwi.jpg

dsc01562ygj7e.jpg

So, as mentioned this is a 2012 Rubicon in bright white.
It´s got a OME 2.5" lift with Fox 2.0 Factory Series Reservoir - CD Adjuster shocks.
JKS Trackbar in front and rear. Bilstein steering stabilizer with JKS HD clamp and relocation bracket.
PSC diff covers with C gussets in front.
Xenon flat fender to cover the 35" Cooper STT on Rugged Ridge rims with those green rings.
Engage front bumper with a cheap China 12000 winch, Dyneema rope and Viking saftey thimble.
At the rear is a Rugged Ridge bumper with tirecarrier, licence plate holder wich also holds a 20W LED lamp and rear view camera.

For good light there are 2 Rigids M Series hybrid LED´s with green covers at the windshield mount. And on the roof is a China 24x 10W combi LED bar on a Rough Country bracket.
Switches for this are on the A pillar.

So I think that´s all.......
And it is 95% street legal in Germany.....

Next mods should be PSC hood louvers, and Fox bump stops in front and Teraflex in the rear. Maybe a Trektop NX.
And I have to look for some decent skid plates for engine and tranny. Which isn´t so easy because it´s a CRD engine.
Oh and a programmer for more power is on it´s way......

Looks great bud. That 19% tax blows. .. its funny watching the looks that some of my buddys get with their jeeps over in Stuttgart.

Yeah don´t ask me what it all costed.......

But havin a good job keeps me from activly looking for a job and home in a nicer country.......

Haha I´m rude about it myself.......

I mean every time I visit Baltic sea, those small towns in the Alps, former eastern Germany or even Sauerland I say : Yeah here are some nice places.....
But I live in the Ruhrgebiet, or better say Niederrhein. You don´t have lakes, rivers, forrests, hills, nothing.... Being on the fields you see either ne next town, highway, 1000people with their dogs, farmhouse or or or.....
No nature. If you have nice nature it´s a nature preserve and you are not allowed to ride a bycicle there, a car, or do anything. Yeah they are so kind and allow your to walk through on the footpaths.....
Energycompanies here dig for coal and destroy everything, whole towns. But noch space for a large ORV park, a mountain bike park, some recreational ground.....
Your are not even allowed to tent and make a fire for a bbq.....

So you know what my opinion about this here is.

Top Bottom