The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

Checking in from the busiest work week of the year (for me)... Ready to wrap up this conference and get after it. Can't wait. See y'all soon.
Drive safely. Looking forward to meeting you!

Same here! Today is the turning point for me. If the stars actually align perfectly today, there's a very good chance I may be able to make this run after all. Even then I'll only be able to make it out Saturday morning and then leave Saturday evening. These last couple of months have brutal!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's to astrology[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]. (I heard your horoscope predicted perfect alignment -- So, see you there![emoji3])

Jeep (and hubbie's bike)is loaded on the trailer. I'm just at the Sarita checkpoint, heading up to SA for a day side trip, then to Marble Falls tomorrow. Wahoo!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
On a lighter note, i did install the 1500 Odyssey battery! Just need to test it out by getting stuck and using the winch to see how she does lol

Edit: at least i wont have to worry about my battery crapping out during the Exodus [emoji41]

I will heading out about 10am Friday anyone heading out from Houston want to convoy, also I will be staying at the motel 6,( I know it's not a great place but the people seem to be nice)
I will hang out by the fire if everyone is camping. See y'all there

We are on way....woohoo

:clap2: :clap2:

Its officially STARTING! Man, So Wish I could Make this run! Have a BLAST guys!

Let us know where camp is set up at! We will be rolling in around 8am tomorrow. Air down, remove top and doors, and we roll! Can't wait

Really wish I was able to make this run. Be safe and have a great time. Watch out for those park rangers!

Top Bottom