The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
SOK66 has crawled out from under his rock and posted this up recently on another forum........he just makes shit up out of thin air to feed the haters......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sok66
"M. Eduoard Le Douche caused so much trouble at the recent Nitto JK Experince he has been BANNED from future participation..."

~Woodrow~

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
SOK66 has crawled out from under his rock and posted this up recently on another forum........he just makes shit up out of thin air to feed the haters......

Quote:
"M. Eduoard Le Douche caused so much trouble at the recent Nitto JK Experince he has been BANNED from future participation..."

~Woodrow~

LOL! Nothing like a senile old man spouting nonsense on the internet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Quote:

~Woodrow~

:cheesy: That's about as good as when he said he saw me with his own eyes break down in Moab, saw Synergy help me out and then swore he read about it on my old forum before I somehow erased any evidence of it from the internet :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Tigrcky

Quote:

~Woodrow~

If they ban him it's for being to awesome...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
:cheesy: That tool is at it again? I have a theory: sok is actually either Matti's father or his sugar daddy. They are just too perfect for each other given the shared fantasy world in which they both live.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is just some loser getting butthurt over a whole lot of nothing but, I thought it probably best fits here than anywhere.

tnhunter57.jpg

Seriously, I can't believe there are grown men out in this world who get butthurt over nothing and enough so that they feel the need to tell the world. :naw:

Mike_D

I keep forgetting to post it here but when I downloaded the WOL app for iPhone I noticed trolls in the ratings section there. That's some weird hater dedication. lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I keep forgetting to post it here but when I downloaded the WOL app for iPhone I noticed trolls in the ratings section there. That's some weird hater dedication. lol

LOL!! I honestly haven't looked but, I wouldn't doubt it. The haters out there are such losers that they can only find meaning and purpose in life by looking for ways to tell the world how much they hate me. :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

On that note.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425955482.856545.jpg

You bunch of elitist, post padding pricks! Oh and no free parts? NO SOUP FOR YOU!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: honest to goodness, this is the first time I've looked at some of those - what a hoot!! :clap2:

Wardell

:cheesy: Gotta love the pissy self-righteous comments made by insecure losers who feel the need to tell everyone how dumb they are on YouTube.

View attachment 122360

I saw this on facebook today... and it reminded me of these guys trying to tell you that you don't know how to winch. Seems like in Australia they do it the same way:

Winching.jpg

It is not always a good idea to put the tree trunk protector as low as possible, for two reasons.

First, you often create an unwanted downforce on the nose, which increases rolling resistance and causes energy-sapping drag of rope the through the rollers. In most recoveries it helps to have a force pulling upwards, or at least not with a downwards component.

Second, the force required to recover the vehicle if it's not a direct line pull increases. Take a look at the diagram - the actual force required to move the casualty in the desired direction is represented by the line C. If the pull is at an angle, like A, then the line gets correspondingly longer, so more force required.

So you might well exert more force on the tree by putting the protector lower than higher!

Of course, the reason you generally go low is because that is where the tree is strongest - the greatest width and least leverage. That is true, but the point here is to think about where you place your protector, and that may, or may not be close to the tree trunk base. This is particularly true if you are using snatch blocks in a way which either multiply or reduce the load on the anchor point relative to the casualty.

... not that any of us needed any reassurance that you, Mel, or anyone else on the JKX knows what they're doing. I just thought it was funny how this site on basic 4WD techniques was telling people to do exactly what was being done in the video to get out of that pit.

Maybe that 'yota club needs to go retake "winching 101" and stick to the easy trails after all?

jkugeza

Love the irony here. This guy is playing Internet tough guy, insinuating that he knows where you live and he will come there to "give you his piece" when he himself has a family. Real tough guy with nothing to lose there. Smh.

right...everyone is badass on the internet. :cheesy:

jason-jku

Well this is the perfect place to post my hate of Wayoflife/Eddie. I had an XJ some years ago, sold it, bought a tacoma. Rock on! :rock: Then some how, I looked on Youtube and I came across a video about keeping it tight. I was thinking, keep it tight? WTH is this about. :thinking: So I watched it. Before the video was over, I opened another tab on Chrome and looked at local Jeep dealers for a JKU. About 2 to 3 weeks later, I am the proud owner of a 14 JKU. So Eddie, its all your fault!! I had that tacoma for less than a year, with less than 20,000 miles on it. Yes Eddie it is all your fault.

Seriously, wayoflife... thank you! If it weren't for your videos I probably would be riding around in some truck right now, but instead I drive a Jeep and there is just something about driving a Jeep. I don't hate you, I was just playing on this thread, I just had to post my story and this thread is perfect to post it in, I appreciate you, at least your videos. Still, it is all your fault! :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well this is the perfect place to post my hate of Wayoflife/Eddie. I had an XJ some years ago, sold it, bought a tacoma. Rock on! :rock: Then some how, I looked on Youtube and I came across a video about keeping it tight. I was thinking, keep it tight? WTH is this about. :thinking: So I watched it. Before the video was over, I opened another tab on Chrome and looked at local Jeep dealers for a JKU. About 2 to 3 weeks later, I am the proud owner of a 14 JKU. So Eddie, its all your fault!! I had that tacoma for less than a year, with less than 20,000 miles on it. Yes Eddie it is all your fault.

Seriously, wayoflife... thank you! If it weren't for your videos I probably would be riding around in some truck right now, but instead I drive a Jeep and there is just something about driving a Jeep. I don't hate you, I was just playing on this thread, I just had to post my story and this thread is perfect to post it in, I appreciate you, at least your videos. Still, it is all your fault! :thumb:

Welcome to Wayalife! :thinking:

Top Bottom