The Metamorphosis of MumboJumbo

When we were finished, I took Conman for a ride to see how it drives. We went ripping across an empty field and it was amazing how much better it feels, seemed to just float. This sooo should've been my first mod, lmao

Too cool!!! Glad it all worked out good. If you think it rides nice, wonder what the comment will be when you wheel it and experience the FLEX!!! Great work!!

Too cool!!! Glad it all worked out good. If you think it rides nice, wonder what the comment will be when you wheel it and experience the FLEX!!! Great work!!

I put it on a lift this morning to adjust the ride height and I thought the wheels would never come off the ground, lmao. Full droop is a long way down now! Don't think I'll be able to use my high lift even if I wanted to, lmao.

Got the hideous body lift removed from Mumbo this morning. Now the fine tuning begins in order to find that happy medium between body clearance/ride height and amount of flex without rubbing. Got a few poser shots today as well. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403229678.987862.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403229704.288488.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403229744.433684.jpgIts nice having a driveway carved into the side of a hill, makes for a good place to test flex. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403229868.465531.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403229895.264236.jpg ride height doesn't look too bad but there's certainly some room for improvement.

Top Bottom