The long and slow build of "................"

BaddestCross

I was thinking about you guys this week. Glad to see you're still alive! 😎

That is a nice Ram! I had a 94 (first year they went to the "semi" front end look) and I loved it. First new vehicle I ever purchased (and the last one). It's the only vehicle I really miss.

Glad to see you are still lurking here... Good luck finding your next Jeep!

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

10abadilla/jk

Sorry to hear about your Jeep but the RAM is awesome 👍 good choice! (Not that I'm partial or anything 😉) hope you get a new Jeep whatever it may be soon. Totally understand... had to sell my Harley this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you. I had to make the dad decision. Hopefully a good deal comes along soon. It will give me the opportunity to build it better then my last one given all the great information I have learned here on wayalife.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Damn just saw this! Hate to see it, but trust me you will be happier. Nice truck brother! Hell I might sell mine to get closer to our off grid, mortgage free life!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Right after you hooked me up with that mount! I have been very happy with the truck so far. So far it has been a great investment for us as a family. I wish I could be off grid! Maybe in 5 years when my cars are paid off!

10abadilla/jk

I was thinking about you guys this week. Glad to see you're still alive! 😎

That is a nice Ram! I had a 94 (first year they went to the "semi" front end look) and I loved it. First new vehicle I ever purchased (and the last one). It's the only vehicle I really miss.

Glad to see you are still lurking here... Good luck finding your next Jeep!

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
I was going to text you the other day and see how things are going. I love the ram so far. Great truck. I wish I had the money for the Cummins but settled for the 5.7 hemi. I will say I have yet to be let down with this motor. I hope to have it for a very long time. Hopefully if everyone does not mind I'll post some pictures as I "build" it up a little more. But I do miss my jeep. Almost everyday. I am ready for another one. I am looking. Hoping for a good deal. Thank you James. I hope all is well.

The long and slow build of "................"

Haha I have thought about it. Any tj I really like that's around me seems to run anywhere from 8000-11000. At this moment that's way out of my budget. I can find cheap xj's and Cherokees all day. That's one reason I chose that route.

Look at 96+ ZJ way more plentiful and way cheaper. Plus more comfortable and a lil more space. Still plenty capable. And coil springs instead of leaf. Boo leaf.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Being that I support the forum I want to say thank you to Eddie for shipping the decal so quickly. I got it 2 days after I ordered it. Second I hope you all are ok with me "flying" the WAYALIFE banner on my truck.
20170923_164709.jpg 20170923_165014.jpg 20170923_165030.jpg
I'm saving this one for my next jeep.
20170923_165159_HDR.jpg
Again thank you Eddie and all forum members.

10abadilla/jk

Apparently, Eddie has a filter that removes the decals from all non-Jeep photos. Or I'm going blind because I don't see it on your truck, just on the closeup. 😂

--
Yea I know. I didn't think it would blend in so well. Looks good when the light hits it. I'm just hoping I don't get a bunch of hear for still supporting the forum on a non jeep vehicle.

Top Bottom