The long and slow build of "................"

fiend

Caught the Bug
Anthony sorry to hear we won't see you and your family on the trails. But your decision seems wise given your needs. Maybe one day you can get another Jeep. Until then, family comes first.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok........ As in shock as I still am I think it's time for me to say thank you to you all for all the help, tips, and information. I became part of family. Like a long distant relative type family haha. But none the less you were all there and quick to help. I had great adventures and trips with many members on this forum. All this being said I'm posting this to say I traded in my jeep today. The reason may be more then some of you can fathom. But those of you with a family may relate. Finances a long with ever changing life brought us to this point. This is a step I took in hopes to better my family. We purchased a 2017 Ram 1500. Here is the picture we took tonight.

We needed this for many reasons one it to support another part of life we love and that's the "ranch life." we needed something that can tow a horse trailer haul feed and misc ranch items but with enough room for my family. Now this may be a lot to ask being that I no longer have a jeep. But I was wondering if I could be allowed to still fly the wayalife banner on my front windshield because I do still support this forum and hope to be apart of it again one day. I'm looking into jeeps already haha. Not one model in particular. But a jeep. Now I do have some items I am getting rid of at the right price.
Daystar 3/4in coil spacers.

Besttop soft top window case. Along with a full set of clear Windows.

I'm sure there are a lot more items here and there I have to gather up. But that's what I have gathered up at this moment. Again thank you all. I'll peak in from time to time and give advise and tips where I can if that's ok.

Wow, this was an unexpected post. I'm sorry to see yet another great member having to give up their Jeep but I can totally understand your reasons for doing so. :grayno:

10abadilla/jk

Anthony sorry to hear we won't see you and your family on the trails. But your decision seems wise given your needs. Maybe one day you can get another Jeep. Until then, family comes first.
I'm going to miss wheeling with you all so much. Great group. You included. Thank you Greer. I'll be back in another jeep. I'm already looking. Not sure when I'll jump on one though. Thank you so much.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

10abadilla/jk

Wow, this was an unexpected post. I'm sorry to see yet another great member having to give up their Jeep but I can totally understand your reasons for doing so. :grayno:
Thank you for all the help Eddie. And I appreciate the kind words. I look forward to continue to support the forum and give advise where I can.

10abadilla/jk

Sorry guys. I know this is a jeep forum. I do want to say that I am still in the process of looking for another jeep. I have decided to either build an xj or a Cherokee. As of now I have leveled my ram.
Before.
20170901_200142.jpg
After.
20170919_183910.jpg
Maxtrac 2.5in spring leveling kit with shocks.
20170919_182437.jpg

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Sorry guys. I know this is a jeep forum. I do want to say that I am still in the process of looking for another jeep. I have decided to either build an xj or a Cherokee. As of now I have leveled my ram.
Before.
View attachment 276756
After.
View attachment 276757
Maxtrac 2.5in spring leveling kit with shocks.
View attachment 276758

Sorry to hear about your Jeep but the RAM is awesome 👍 good choice! (Not that I'm partial or anything 😉) hope you get a new Jeep whatever it may be soon. Totally understand... had to sell my Harley this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Damn just saw this! Hate to see it, but trust me you will be happier. Nice truck brother! Hell I might sell mine to get closer to our off grid, mortgage free life!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom