The Inn at Little Washington

Brute

Hooked
Very nice! I live 10 minutes down the road from there. If I were in town I’d come crash the party! 🤣😂

If you have time go west on Hwy 211 to the town of Sperryville and hit Copper Fox Distillery and Pen Druid Brewery.

Copper Fox specializes in Prohibition style cocktails. Pen Druid specializes in sours and all local ingredients to include their own wild yeast.

Enjoy your visit!
I drove through Sperryville twice yesterday to have dinner in Charlottesville with my wife’s niece. The wedding is in Front Royal today

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I drove through Sperryville twice yesterday to have dinner in Charlottesville with my wife’s niece. The wedding is in Front Royal today

In Front Royal ‘Pave Mint’ is the local’s place. Also check out the Beer Museum.

Brute

Hooked
In Front Royal ‘Pave Mint’ is the local’s place. Also check out the Beer Museum.
Thanks for the insight. After the wedding, I’m driving to MD tomorrow to visit my nephew, then headed to DC to fly back to NV to grab all my fly fishing stuff and drive up to WA to fish in Stehekin

Slaphitter

It’s a fantastic place. My wife and I went for lunch a couple of years ago, and wandered down to the stables to see the llamas and goats. Ran into Newt Gingrich and his wife doing exactly the same thing.

The little chocolate shop a few buildings away from the main inn makes pretty fancy things.

Slaphitter

In the same area, Sperryville, we also really like the Blue Rock Inn (and its restaurant). Sperryville also has a cool distillery in an old barn down a side street, that does tastings and sells bottles.

Andy5160

Hooked
We left the area this morning and drove to Williamsburg. There is Copper Fox here as well so intend to check it out indeed 👍
Stopped in Culpeper to checkout the Minutemen Monument.
Last night dinner at the Inn was great!!!! Will share some images later

Top Bottom