"The General" Build Thread

Just went through the whole build thread; awesome!!! Subscribing right now. I also have a 2015 JK 2DR so this is a great build to follow.

Today I installed some quadratec round mirrors so I'm legal when doorless[emoji106]🏻View attachment 183544

Looking good! Think I'd like a set for mine but would bolt them near the windshield holding bracket to have them on at all time and get rid of the big square ones. Driver's side is smashed anyways after running without fenders for the whole winter here in Quebec.

Installing the spacers I bought from RockyJKView attachment 184411 and finally got my tires on!View attachment 184412

Those 37's are really good looking! Love the rig color too.

Decided to rip the shock boots off after reading through cozdude's build thread because I didn't want to trap anything in thereView attachment 183822View attachment 183823

Oh, just learned something :) Quick & easy mod to do when I get back to my beloved JK.

Thanks! And I'm lucky I didn't have much in the boots after 5,000 miles with them on

Had mines on for the past 25K miles... Hope everything's in good shape, wheeled the hell out of my rig through water holes and mud holes in the past year :O

Just curious. I had one on with my soft top and it drove me nuts. Took it off and sold it. . Lol. Oh well. Had to try it.

Same here! And I had a hard top... Can't imagine what'd be like with the soft top ._.

My dad had his jeep hit in a parking lot a few weeks ago, here's a picView attachment 184982 So today I decided to chop up his old bumper and make it into a stubby bumper. I used rustoleum hammered paint and it'll work until I can afford to get the Evo 1/4 pounder.View attachment 184984

Looking fxcking good for a free mod! Wish I had taken that route at first, can't complain about the bumpers I have on at the moment but it'd have been nice to keep some more money in my pocket :)

Overall, great build & thread! Like I said earlier, definitly subscribing to this thread. Great JK! And cool name too, it sure got my attention.

Happy modding!

Just went through the whole build thread; awesome!!! Subscribing right now. I also have a 2015 JK 2DR so this is a great build to follow.

Looking good! Think I'd like a set for mine but would bolt them near the windshield holding bracket to have them on at all time and get rid of the big square ones. Driver's side is smashed anyways after running without fenders for the whole winter here in Quebec.

Those 37's are really good looking! Love the rig color too.

Oh, just learned something :) Quick & easy mod to do when I get back to my beloved JK.

Had mines on for the past 25K miles... Hope everything's in good shape, wheeled the hell out of my rig through water holes and mud holes in the past year :O

Same here! And I had a hard top... Can't imagine what'd be like with the soft top ._.

Looking fxcking good for a free mod! Wish I had taken that route at first, can't complain about the bumpers I have on at the moment but it'd have been nice to keep some more money in my pocket :)

Overall, great build & thread! Like I said earlier, definitly subscribing to this thread. Great JK! And cool name too, it sure got my attention.

Happy modding!

Thanks man! And I wish I had 37s lol but my 35s will have to do for now. I appreciate the sub and hopefully I'll have plenty more to share as I get more jeep money.

Not for my jeep but I got my dads Birthday presents all mounted up and ready! Just waiting for him to come home from work[emoji2]ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468429449.638847.jpg

So a few days ago I made a flagpole for my hitch mount using pvc and some eye bolts, also I painted it black so it looks nicer. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470591926.012803.jpgToday I took out the drivers side carpet to see if I like it. It will definitely make cleaning a lot easier. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470592002.936920.jpg

Last edited:

I just finished up with my front rock lights, I used some cheap flush mount LEDs off amazon for about $1 each and they are much brighter than I expected. I have 4 in each wheel well and 2 on the front crash bar. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470624824.252349.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470624850.486259.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470624871.572355.jpg

I just finished up with my front rock lights, I used some cheap flush mount LEDs off amazon for about $1 each and they are much brighter than I expected. I have 4 in each wheel well and 2 on the front crash bar.

Nice. I've had good luck with cheap LEDs too. Those look great.

Took some cool pictures on Smathers beach today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472005419.046364.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472005431.430890.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472005468.385433.jpg

Last edited:
So I finally had time to paint my bumper after the accident, I also took this time to install some new led pods as the old ones were yellowing and I wanted more of a spot pattern. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473372236.149209.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473372252.847655.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473372263.483553.jpg

Top Bottom