The CYBERTRUCK : What do You Think of It?

What do you think of the Cybertruck?

• I LOVE IT - Take my money already!!

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • eh - Better than a 4Xe

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Ugly as sin but... I'd wheel it

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Kill it with fire!!

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • None of the above - see below for my answer

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
I actually saw one on a transport unit not long ago locally and to be honest, pretty sure it had these same markings haha I will say in person it’s a lot smaller overall than how I thought it was from pics (what she said).

As it did look pretty cool, I’d like to see more real world testing before throwing stones. I mean, we’ve all had that ugly girlfriend but she was still fun 🤷🏼‍♂️

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I saw another video from that same day and the quality looked garbage. It’s hard to tell from that though because who was driving? If we went off the just these videos none of us would drive Jeeps because those dudes that take the Jeeps to the rubicon every year can’t drive for shit.

Dumb.

Why does it look like it’s having a near impossible time going over those dirt speed bumps? It almost looks like the driver is making it look intentionally difficult.

JT@623

Hooked
I actually saw one on a transport unit not long ago locally and to be honest, pretty sure it had these same markings haha I will say in person it’s a lot smaller overall than how I thought it was from pics (what she said).

As it did look pretty cool, I’d like to see more real world testing before throwing stones. I mean, we’ve all had that ugly girlfriend but she was still fun 🤷🏼‍♂️
Is this her ?
1699666688485.jpeg

Ok who voted that they “love this” truck?
Honestly, I’m just curious.

This thing is easy to hate on, but what is the argument in favor?

View attachment 398033

Lol, not really saying I want one, but it's weird enough that it's cool. And I'm a Musk fan so....

I respect that. This thing is not for me, but honestly, it is nice to see new ideas coming out.

On the topic, I drove an electric motorcycle a couple weeks ago thru some back roads in new Mexico.

It was pretty amazing how light and fast it was.

I do still prefer a loud heavy ICE though. Just feels more solid and reliable.

IMG_1307.jpeg

Top Bottom