The Building of FALCOR

Lone Star

Awesome Jeep Build, just got caught up on thread as well. keep it up with lots of pics on the trails, we dont have to many of those here in Texas! haha. but hoping to have my jeep and head that way next summer!

JKRicky

Awesome Jeep Build, just got caught up on thread as well. keep it up with lots of pics on the trails, we dont have to many of those here in Texas! haha. but hoping to have my jeep and head that way next summer!

Thank you. I always intend on getting more pics but always forget. You should definitely get out here to California for some wheeling. If you end up in my area, I'll be more than happy to show you some trails.

Your buddy bought a jeep on the way home from a wheeling trip because he enjoyed it so much? That is freaking awesome man. It truly is an addictive sport.

JKRicky

Been a little while since I posted an update. Nothing crazy but installed a Synergy tie-rod

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473553665.529925.jpg

Finally picked up a Spiderwebshade mainly for my two year old when rolling topless. Definitely makes a huge difference.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473553931.589761.jpg

Picked up a set of JCR half doors. I love how they look but there is one thing that is bugging me, the door gaps aren't even. Not crazy bad, but enough to bug me. I'll most likely be able to fix some of it which will require some drilling of the hinge bracket holes to allow for more adjustment but honestly, I shouldn't have to drill on new doors. On a positive note, they latch nice and tight with no rattles. Will have them painted up white soon.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554488.728088.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554503.218151.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554518.988541.jpg

Also added some better rock lights.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554591.742073.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554630.459844.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554661.975722.jpg

I was not planning on getting this anytime soon but a good friend came across this for sale and I couldn't pass it up for $250.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473554805.866964.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I was not planning on getting this anytime soon but a good friend came across this for sale and I couldn't pass it up for $250.

View attachment 222111 [/QUOTE]

jeep is looking really good! I am so jealous on that hood. i saw it up for sale and was thinking about giving the guy a call. great deal and good pick up. excited to see what it looks like on your rig.

JKRicky

So I need your guys' opinion. Finally got a full Rock Hard cage (front, rear overhead and c-pillars) and trying to decide on color. I really want to break up the black and white and using the KING blue as an accent color. Here are two blues I was thinking about. The lighter blue is the same as KING.

IMG_2358.jpg

I've also considered white and open to any other ideas. Really appreciate the help guys!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Thats going to look good either way!! My 1st choice would be color match white and 2nd would be king blue.

WJCO

Meme King
So I need your guys' opinion. Finally got a full Rock Hard cage (front, rear overhead and c-pillars) and trying to decide on color. I really want to break up the black and white and using the KING blue as an accent color. Here are two blues I was thinking about. The lighter blue is the same as KING.

I've also considered white and open to any other ideas. Really appreciate the help guys!

Both are nice, but the King Blue may have a lot of other matching aftermarket parts if you decide up the road to do that. Springs, bump stops, stabilizer, etc.

JKRicky

Thats going to look good either way!! My 1st choice would be color match white and 2nd would be king blue.

I agree that white would look great and seeing it in person, it does look awesome. Also, there are a ton of white Jeeps so trying to look a little different lol

Both are nice, but the King Blue may have a lot of other matching aftermarket parts if you decide up the road to do that. Springs, bump stops, stabilizer, etc.

True and I already have KING coilovers and bumps which is why I'm considering the blue cage. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom