The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s how my little one came in to this world. Maria wanted a natural birth, but Layla presented face up so they had to resort to an emergency C section after a couple hours. Happy everything went well for you and your family!
That’s exactly how Hazel was facing. How did your wife do with recovery?

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats.
Congratulations
Congrats guys! So happy for you.
Congratulations!
Congratulations
Congratulations!

Glad to see she is doing well.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for mom.

thank you all so much! We have 1 more night in the hospital and should be heading home tomorrow at some point as long as Eshy and Hazel are cleared and well.

FFPulley77

Hooked
That’s exactly how Hazel was facing. How did your wife do with recovery?
She was ok after a few weeks. She couldn’t really reach for stuff without it hurting, so I had to help with a lot of things like that. It’s going to take a bit of patience from both of you. Also, she refused to ride in the Jeep I had back then. LoL.

Jsouder53

Hooked
She was ok after a few weeks. She couldn’t really reach for stuff without it hurting, so I had to help with a lot of things like that. It’s going to take a bit of patience from both of you. Also, she refused to ride in the Jeep I had back then. LoL.
That’s not too bad that it was just a few weeks. I’m going to see about taking a couple more days off or maybe another week off to help.

what kind of Jeep was it? Lol

FFPulley77

Hooked
That’s not too bad that it was just a few weeks. I’m going to see about taking a couple more days off or maybe another week off to help.

what kind of Jeep was it? Lol
Yeah, I took a few weeks off work to help out. Her mom came and helped, too.
it was a JKU, but had a 4” Superlift lift and crappy 35’s that the dealership put on that were aired up to like 40 psi (I didn’t know any better). It rode like a damn tank and she hated it. It’s funny that my 2 door rides better and she loves it and actually asks to drive it now. I wish y’all the best of luck and enjoy that little one! Mine’s 8 now and it seems like it went by waaaay too fast.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yeah, I took a few weeks off work to help out. Her mom came and helped, too.
it was a JKU, but had a 4” Superlift lift and crappy 35’s that the dealership put on that were aired up to like 40 psi (I didn’t know any better). It rode like a damn tank and she hated it. It’s funny that my 2 door rides better and she loves it and actually asks to drive it now. I wish y’all the best of luck and enjoy that little one! Mine’s 8 now and it seems like it went by waaaay too fast.
Hopefully my wife will be okay in the Jeep in that case 😬 thank you very much! We will definitely be enjoying having her company.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks like I’ll be starting my own Property Management company sooner than expected. Today I have had 2 homeowners I already work for come to me asking if I’ll ever start my own company and that they would join me if I do. Possibly October is when this will start up since one of the guy’s new house will be completed, he mentioned he doesn’t want to sign a contract with anyone but me.

Top Bottom