The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

[emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] I forgot to take mine off. The smell reminded me....

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I still get the smell from the sticker paper that wouldn’t come off of the pipes [emoji51]

Oh lol, must just be a reflection

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’ll be shiny just for a little while lol

It fooled me too. That thing really shines when it's new.

I nearly forgot my plastic, then I remembered the thread about it at the last minute.

I like how the added rubber solves the rattle.

I read it on a thread too to take it off lol that extra piece of rubber does work perfectly [emoji106]

Problem solved?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I got home and it was about to storm, I’ll mess with it tomorrow evening. The Jeep is driving normal and I have a planned trail ride tomorrow morning [emoji51] I don’t want to cancel, we are checking out a new trail...

Today I noticed that my RC control arms sounded like they need rebuilding and when I re-adjusted the rears I noticed they have a little slop to them. So instead of rebuilding them I’m going to start swapping them out to something of quality IMG_6649.jpg
Just a set at a time to not break the bank.

Today I noticed that my RC control arms sounded like they need rebuilding and when I re-adjusted the rears I noticed they have a little slop to them. So instead of rebuilding them I’m going to start swapping them out to something of quality View attachment 350423
Just a set at a time to not break the bank.

Nice, smart way to do it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Nice pictures! Thought I had a lot of miles on my ‘16, but you got me beat by 10k or so. Seems that I have the dreaded tick developing and I might rip into it myself. We’ll see.

Nice pictures! Thought I had a lot of miles on my ‘16, but you got me beat by 10k or so. Seems that I have the dreaded tick developing and I might rip into it myself. We’ll see.

Thank you! And that’s a bummer of the tick, hopefully you get it figured out.

Is it normal to have some oil on your spark plugs? Or is that something to get checked out?

I’ve swapped the passenger side spark plugs so far. The front 2 had a decent amount of oil on the threads, the rear didn’t have much at all.
Front passenger
IMG_6732.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Middle passenger
IMG_6735.jpg
Rear passenger
IMG_6737.jpg

Top Bottom