The Best Wives in the World Thread

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Guys,

How many of you have that awesome wife (or husband) who understands your desire for Jeep parts? Please share your stories here.

My story was this morning. I was toiling over a fender choice, do I cut my stock fenders or get aftermarket? I was ready to go with cutting the stock ones and wanted her opinion. She said those magical words "Just get what you want." This usually strikes me suddenly, since it makes me realize that my wife is the one of the best wives in the world. The only problem is now I have to figure out what she wants, which isn't too bad. Usually it's watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or taking her to SUR in Los Angeles after I drop off my JK to Off Road Evolution. Either way, it is totally worth it.

Nonetheless, this thread is in honor of those amazing spouses out there who understand how much we love being outdoors, driving a Jeep JK, getting away from it all.

swampdog

My fiancée just had her father help me weld on my new LOD sliders, or as she calls them, her steps. It takes a certain amount of patience to be a jeep lovers spouse, and I've found a jewel.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I had a surgery a few years back and had to sell my beloved CJ7 as a result of not being able to depress the clutch anymore without being in lots of pain. While recovering from the surgery and a serious case of butthurt over the CJ, my wife went out and bought me a brand new 2013 JK in True Blue. It was almost an exact paint match to my CJ. I'd have to nominate her for best wife for sure lol! She was also very involved in my current build and is already getting involved in my next build, which should be in our driveway in another week or so.

BamBamDeer

My Wife is too good for me. She details my Jeep every week....reloads ammo for me to shoot and cleans all my small game and fish I bring home. I couldn't do without her....or at least I couldn't get dressed. Every morning it's "Where's my underwear???? Where's my socks???"

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Usually it's watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or taking her to SUR

I really hate the fact that I know exactly what your talking about here. Damn I watch too much tv with the wife. Lol.

While we have our disagreements, mines pretty awesome. She's getting more and more into the jeeps and offroad.

Just last night she surprised me for an early bday party and invited some of my college buddies up to go out with us and they stayed the night at the house. We had fun catchin up and drinkin some beers. Caught me completely by surprise when I got home from work and here they were.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Have to give my wife her due in this thread. She has been very supportive of me, and my career for the past 25 yrs that we have been married. In addition to that she has supported my ATV, Motorcycle and now Jeep enthusiasm. In fact last year she was the one who sent me in to order my Rubicon as I was continually putting it off to save a little more cash and wait for the right time. [emoji471]

Kwwilly15

My wife is very supportive of my jeep additions. On our days off she constantly wants to be out on the boat fishing and being outdoors and best of all she enjoys jeeps as much as me. This is my wife's Jeep. She is very good to me!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459040200.721642.jpg

NavyJeeper

Got a good one! I have two major hobbies that take up my time brewing beer( my career path after the military) and working on my jeep. I was aloud to get a credit card or as my wife calls it my hobbie card. I can buy whatever I want as long as I can make payments after bills. Makes for a good deal when you don't wanna wait to save up for something or you run into a sale

Wethy

She isn't my wife but one day she will! Hopefully ha ha but my girlfriend supports my addiction as well! For my birthday she gave me money and said " now go buy a bumper" she has a Dodge Ram that she can't lift as it won't fit in the garage if she does buy she enjoys the fact that we can get out and explore on the trails! Although I think she enjoys the scenery more than trailing. But I'm okay with that! Hopefully appreciating her here is allowed:p

chaines41

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459241277.481872.jpg
I knew this one was a keeper-jeeper when she insisted on the Poison Spyder bumper and helped me install the lift. By help me install, I mean she supervised while I was underneath the rig for safety and delivered beers as needed ;)

Dopey84

My wife is pretty damn awesome!! She knows when I found my next upgrade when I start getting all anxious and constantly checking tracking statuses for that next update.. While she supports my jeep addiction I support her crafting.. She wasn't big into the offroad scene when we first met but with time she came along and now asks me when we are gonna hit the trails or go camping with our son so it's a very awesome life

Dana

Gotta give a shout out to my husband... He helps me with everything I do do to my jeep. On our last Anniversary he wanted to get an early start on our 4 hour drive to the beach but he knew I wanted tires done so we did that first..got my side rails for Christmas and my 5th rim for Valentine's!!! At least he doesn't have to try and figure gifts out anymore.

holliewood61

I get to have a bunch of jeeps, even more jeep parts, and go wheeling whenever i want with no bitching. Plus she fills her own washer fluid. Nuff said.

holliewood61

That there is a keeper. Awesome.

I agree. She's probably the only woman in the world that would put up with my shit. As of right now my tj and her wk are in her garage. There are 2 cj7's, a wj, a xj, a pickup and a car trailer in the side yard. A willy's and yj in pieces behind my garage. Also the basement of my garage is packed to the gills with parts and she doesn't say a word.

I once bought a cj5 to flip and forgot to tell her. It sat in the yard for 3 months and she didn't even notice. I told her i sold the yellow jeep and she didn't know what i was talking about.

p38

Caught the Bug
When this popped out of gear - she said, "fix it".
IMG_0611.jpg

When she saw this - she laughed and asked, "how do you plan to get in it".
IMG_2403.jpg

She is a nurse, 10 years my junior, and her family grows tobacco. We have been married 20 years. I consider myself a lucky man.

ELHines

Thankful...

Married 28 yrs. and we still say "I love you" everyday.....and she took me to Moab....I couldn't be more thankful. 20160510_125529.jpg

Top Bottom