The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My ARB single is good for 3 1/2 tires regardless of outside temperature. I bought the heat shield for it but have been waiting for another excuse to pull the fender off to install it.

Got my fourth tire to 21 psi at the Tahoma staging area yesterday and it shut off. I said fuck it and got on my way figuring I would just pull over in Truckee to finish. When I was almost to Tahoe City 10 minutes later, it kicked back on.

That ARB compressor rattle scared the shit out of me… For a split second I thought something was breaking.

I’m not usually in a huge hurry to get aired up but really wanted to get on my way thinking I was going to have to pull over and cover up for a few rainstorms.
How low were you starting from and are you still running fender liners?

CalSgt

Hooked
How low were you starting from and are you still running fender liners?
9-11 PSI airing up to 25 or so, still running stock liners and fenders. Still haven’t installed the heat shield either.

I’m not worried about it.

It only takes about 10-15 minutes for the breaker (or whatever shuts it down) to reset and be good to go.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
9-11 PSI airing up to 25 or so, still running stock liners and fenders. Still haven’t installed the heat shield either.

It only takes about 10-15 minutes for the breaker (or whatever shuts it down) to reset and be good to go.
I've opened the hood and poured water on them before to cool them down. Seemed to work.

Edit - I should note, not with an ARB though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Okay, that's good info. I literally go from 14-30 on my 40's on Moby and 42's on our JT all the time and never have an issue but then, nether have factory fender liners. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. On JET, back when we were running standard coils and fender liners, we never had an issue either. Again, not disputing it can't or doesn't happen - just trying to figure out what's going on.

GP NOIR

Hooked
Just got the following from a gerard016569 who posted up on my ACM video. And, while I get there are people who have problems with their ARB's (especially twins) in the heat of desert, I can't say that I personally have had any issues with mine AND in the the Vegas heat. But hey, what would I know.
View attachment 394591
He's saying you have to let the truck cool down for the DEFLATOR to work?!?

My twin only gave me problems when there was an air leak. I use mine to inflate all four tires at once. I've used the ARB twin to inflate the tires of three rigs without waiting for the compressor to cool down. Of course, it's mounted under the hood of my JK so it's not mounted to the firewall.

My tires are 315.70R17 and I routinely air down to 6-12 PSI for trails

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I always had my air chuck up under the hood next to my arb twin so whenever I was airing up it always got fresh and cooler air to help regulate temp. The air chuck for my arb now is under the hood as well which will help with dissipating heat.

DaJudge

In the immortal words of San Miguel County CO Sheriff Bill Masters, some people are just "ass clowns"!
I haven't had any issue with my dual ARB. I did mount it in a case so I could take in either Jeep, so I can't speak to the engine bay heat effecting it.

Last edited:

Jackboeker83

I have a twin ARB and its installed under my front passenger seat. I also have the Kraken inflation system (all 4 tires at once). This past trip to Moab and Colorado I aired up all 4 of my 40s from 8 to 28 plus 2 of my friends 37s from 8 to 29 and never had an issue getting hot. Since its installed under my passenger seat I turn on the AC and put it on the floor vents maxed out. After airing up 6 tires it was still cool to the touch, a little warm but not even close to burning your hand. Pretty happy with the setup.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - as most of you know, I DO NOT spend any time on FB if only because it's GAY and filled with old people who have no lives. Sure, Cindy makes posts there from time to time but only to maintain a basic presence but that's about it. Anyway, I had someone point out the following comment that a Scott Brizal made and while I normally just ignore them, I thought this one was worth posting up here.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 4.55.11 PM.png

Essentially, a guy who likes our videos and the information we provide but hears from the "largest off-road suppliers" that he won't name, talk shit about me and because they are who they are, it clearly has to be true. (y)

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
LOL - as most of you know, I DO NOT spend any time on FB if only because it's GAY and filled with old people who have no lives. Sure, Cindy makes posts there from time to time but only to maintain a basic presence but that's about it. Anyway, I had someone point the following comment that a Scott Brizal made and while I normally just ignore them, I thought this one was worth posting up here.

View attachment 398812

Essentially, a guy who likes our videos and the information we provide but hears the "largest off-road suppliers" that he won't name, talk shit about me and because they are who they are, it clearly has to be true. (y)
TerrorFlex talkin Eddie Smak again..............

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Scott Brizal sounds like a bot.

To be were you are, this individuals?

Yes, shame on you, Scott. And shame on your fucking grammar teacher as well.
LOL - could be. That or AI generated and with hallucinations. Haven't seen a comment like this in a very long time.

jeeeep

Hooked
LOL - as most of you know, I DO NOT spend any time on FB if only because it's GAY and filled with old people who have no lives. Sure, Cindy makes posts there from time to time but only to maintain a basic presence but that's about it. Anyway, I had someone point out the following comment that a Scott Brizal made and while I normally just ignore them, I thought this one was worth posting up here.

View attachment 398812

Essentially, a guy who likes our videos and the information we provide but hears from the "largest off-road suppliers" that he won't name, talk shit about me and because they are who they are, it clearly has to be true. (y)

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Top Bottom