The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

kevman65

Hooked
A lot of it is jealousy because manufacturers want your opinion on their products and are willing to give you their products for nothing.

The rest is just internet stupidity.

It's no different than sponsoring a racing team and giving them products so your name is on the car. The advertisement is worth more than the product.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Or maybe they aren’t as mismatched as this guys thinks, same parent company?? 🤷‍♂️
What's funny is, even if this guy or guys like him were right, they couldn't even begin to tell me why even if their life depended on it. And, not only are they the same parent company but the new engineer that Tennaco brough on to redevelop Rancho's products into what they are today, this going on since about 2018, he's the real deal. Rancho today is not the Rancho your dad or even grandad ran back in the day.

benatc1

Hooked
What's funny is, even if this guy or guys like him were right, they couldn't even begin to tell me why even if their life depended on it. And, not only are they the same parent company but the new engineer that Tennaco brough on to redevelop Rancho's products into what they are today, this going on since about 2018, he's the real deal. Rancho today is not the Rancho your dad or even grandad ran back in the day.
And this is why you don’t waste your time replying 😂

DaJudge

And who cares if you did get them for free....
Anytime these idiots say something like that it just exposes them as pathetic, jealous, little bitches!
The rest of us are looking forward to your evaluation of them!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got the following from a gerard016569 who posted up on my ACM video. And, while I get there are people who have problems with their ARB's (especially twins) in the heat of desert, I can't say that I personally have had any issues with mine AND in the the Vegas heat. But hey, what would I know.
gerard016569.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The only time my twin overheated was when I was done with fordyce airing up and it was 35 degrees outside. 🤔
LOL - I can't count how many times I've seen twins overheat or have issues. It's the biggest reason why I don't run one. Well, that and the fact that I've never seen a need for one.
Amazing. Lol.
Right?! I literally had to re-read what I wrote several times to see where I came off condescending. I just don't get it. And, let's be clear here - these are GROWN FUCKIN MEN getting their panties in a wad over NOTHING :rolleyes:
Sounds like his brain can not take the Vegas heat, it must have shut off. 🤷
LOL - seriously! And, so that it isn't missed, I never said that a compressor wouldn't overheat - just that it's never been a problem for me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - I can't count how many times I've seen twins overheat or have issues. It's the biggest reason why I don't run one. Well, that and the fact that I've never seen a need for one.

Right?! I literally had to re-read what I wrote several times to see where I came off condescending. I just don't get it. And, let's be clear here - these are GROWN FUCKIN MEN getting their panties in a wad over NOTHING :rolleyes:

LOL - seriously! And, so that it isn't missed, I never said that a compressor wouldn't overheat - just that it's never been a problem for me.
Lol the only argument for a twin is it’s faster. But to that, how many runs have we been on that we have hung out airing up for 30-45 minutes? Like all of them? How many have been ten minutes where a twin would be nice? Maybe one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol the only argument for a twin is it’s faster. But to that, how many runs have we been on that we have hung out airing up for 30-45 minutes? Like all of them? How many have been ten minutes where a twin would be nice? Maybe one.
LOL - too funny but only because it's so true. But then, we're all friends and like to hang out with each other. I supposed if you're a loser and don't have any friends or are in some kind of hurry to get back on pavement and back to the shithole city you came from, well then, I suppose airing up super fast is a good thing.

kevman65

Hooked
LOL - too funny but only because it's so true. But then, we're all friends and like to hang out with each other. I supposed if you're a loser and don't have any friends or are in some kind of hurry to get back on pavement and back to the shithole city you came from, well then, I suppose airing up super fast is a good thing.
HEY, I have feelings too ya know...... 🤪

CalSgt

Hooked
My ARB single is good for 3 1/2 tires regardless of outside temperature. I bought the heat shield for it but have been waiting for another excuse to pull the fender off to install it.

Got my fourth tire to 21 psi at the Tahoma staging area yesterday and it shut off. I said fuck it and got on my way figuring I would just pull over in Truckee to finish. When I was almost to Tahoe City 10 minutes later, it kicked back on.

That ARB compressor rattle scared the shit out of me… For a split second I thought something was breaking.

I’m not usually in a huge hurry to get aired up but really wanted to get on my way thinking I was going to have to pull over and cover up for a few rainstorms.

Top Bottom