The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Sensitive, isn't he.

Well, if he wheels as hard as he says, in a year he will get educated on the cost of Steer Smart stuff
Mine worked great, until it didn't.

So here's a good one that I got from a guy who calls himself "Wrangler JL Mods and Trail Videos" on YouTube. In the past, he's posted up some lame ass shit and mostly to help pimp his channel on ours and I just kind of blew it off. Most of it was ignorant information anyway so what would I care. Last night, he decided to post up again on our new Rancho 3.5" lift video and quickly got butthurt over my response. Among other things, he said I was "aggressive" and "snappy" and somehow "judgmental" and all because I pointed out how much replacement tie-rod ends are on SteerSmart shit. Check it out.

View attachment 321999

I thought you was nice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! Just got this love letter from a SD964...

View attachment 322185

What in the actual fuck?!?! I was called a Nazi a few months back in Bisbee, minding my own business while pumping gas. Iā€™m a white, 45 year old that shaved my head because, well, Iā€™m going bald and gray. So because of those factors that makes me a Nazi I guess. I laughed in the direction of the young ā€œmanā€ so loudly he jumped back a little. It was great. I didnā€™t even mean to laugh that loud. Ok, back to hating on you via YouTube.

What in the actual fuck?!?! I was called a Nazi a few months back in Bisbee, minding my own business while pumping gas. Iā€™m a white, 45 year old that shaved my head because, well, Iā€™m going bald and gray. So because of those factors that makes me a Nazi I guess. I laughed in the direction of the young ā€œmanā€ so loudly he jumped back a little. It was great. I didnā€™t even mean to laugh that loud. Ok, back to hating on you via YouTube.
Should've put a Trump hat on and really set him off. šŸ˜‚

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

As you can see from the guy's username, he's an old school SR5 kinda guy. As anyone who lives up there will tell you, a lot of their trails consist of tight narrow trees and mud. When the JK first came out over 13 years ago, all the "locals" up there said that you couldn't wheel one on their trails being that it was too big and long. Well, Mel soon proved them all wrong but even after that, a lot of the "locals" still tended to give guys like us the finger. I dunno, a part of me thought they were all just racists but I think more of it was just hate for the JK. Either way, I've wheeled a better part of the USA and the PNW is maybe one of the only places I've ever felt so unwelcomed.

Continuing this topic, I am counting the days. After this afternoons commute I genuinely canā€™t wait to get out of the PNW! Iā€™ll miss the country, not the people. 85 days and a wake up!

As you can see from the guy's username, he's an old school SR5 kinda guy. As anyone who lives up there will tell you, a lot of their trails consist of tight narrow trees and mud. When the JK first came out over 13 years ago, all the "locals" up there said that you couldn't wheel one on their trails being that it was too big and long. Well, Mel soon proved them all wrong but even after that, a lot of the "locals" still tended to give guys like us the finger. I dunno, a part of me thought they were all just racists but I think more of it was just hate for the JK. Either way, I've wheeled a better part of the USA and the PNW is maybe one of the only places I've ever felt so unwelcomed.

Thatā€™s shitty and sad to hear . Always wanted to drive from Cali up through Washington to Alaska at some point . Sad to hear PNW seems unwelcoming ā€” both to Asians and JKs . Fucked lol

Not sure I'll ever understand the fascination that guys seem to have with how I wear my hair but, here's another one from Joe Weight.

Joe Weight.jpg

Top Bottom