That 70's Thread

Hahahaha, hell ya. Bearfoot came out too. Remember he floated Bigfoot across the river? Pretty sure that was in the 80's tho...

Yes early 80s, I helped a friend of mine Scott Hess build Hercules
IMG_4923.jpg
Then he sold his business and teamed up with Fred Schaffer and toured full time so we drifted apart.
IMG_4928.jpg
Then when he got off the road and started building houses I did his plumbing for a while. Sadly he has cancer now but he found the original truck and just restored it for the hall of fame museum

https://www.kpcnews.com/butlerbulletin/article_95e1f808-2e58-5b25-8e8e-54b9bf295d17.html
Such good times and memories

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is that where you grew up? [emoji23][emoji23]
Good recall on the Lincoln Logs, wonder what the politically correct name for these is now?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sustainably Harvested Pieces of Mother Natures Grace and Blessings.

Approved by Greta Thumberg or whatever the hell her name is

70's Pro Stock drag racing had arguably the baddest cars ever. These guys were who I followed the most. That stance tho.....:rock:
And AMC was a player with Wally Booth (not his car but you get the idea)

dyno don.jpg

glidden.jpg

sox 2.jpg

71 Challenger P-S Rod Shop.jpg

motown.jpg

wally booth.jpg

The original Bigfoot as it was in 79'. Although, most of us who were there remember the look more from "Take this job and shove it".
image-placeholder-title.jpg

I was born in 71. All these pictures gave me flashbacks. I will have to dig out some pictures.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

I may need to start up an 80’s thread cause let’s be honest the 80’s was way better than the 70’s...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom