Thank you WAL!!

FuriousDz

Not sure if this is in the right place so if not the Admins can put it where it belongs.

I just felt the need to say how really cool it is to be part of this online community at WAL!

I recently started a build thread and had posted up a pic of my EVO skins that had just come in. Since Ive never installed a set, I started to ask how others went about their install and the basic do's and donts. I had already read enough about them on here to know that step 1 was to pick up a good nutsert tool to make things easier, so I posted up a pic of the one I was looking at getting. Within a few minutes, one of the members PM'd me that he would be willing to ship out his astro tool to help me out. I thought that was a really cool thing to do and a prefect example of the type of people that are on this forum. Here was someone Ive never met or even spoken with on the forum to that point yet he was willing to help out a complete stranger. Not only help out but also trust that I would get it back to them in the same condition they sent it...he didnt even want me to reimburse him to ship it out.

Anyway, I wasnt trying to be cheesy with this post I just think with all the BS and drama we usually hear about its nice to see once and a while that there are still lots of good people out there! So thanks to everyone who helps others out in any way they can. Thanks especially to Eddie and Cindy for running the forum the way they do and for all the knowledge and experience they pass on. Hopefully one day Ill make it out west and get to wheel with some of you.

Randy Tadevich

Great comments and post. I like to read positive threads like one and not all the BS insulting threads. This is the only social media site I have ever been part of, and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Great comments and post. I like to read positive threads like one and not all the BS insulting threads. This is the only social media site I have ever been part of, and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

The thing is, a good bit of the people that may seem insulting to people who are trolling, are the most knowledgeable, and helpful people here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom