Texas Wayalife Group Newbie Run

daverawr

So first off id like to specially thank iRonin, USMC Wrangler and Napalm for making this possible for all of us!

First off the first night we were greeted with open arms from everyone there. and set up camp after eating some BBQ from a local place. I missed the convoy due to a interview with a potential new job so no pics of that. but my pics start in the morning after and end twords the evening. Wish could have stayed longer but time wasnt allowing it !

Thanks to everyone who came and made this trip as fun as it was, along with few that stayed up with me and helped cut my fenders until 2 AM under the stars of the hill country.! and went on the night run.
This was one of the most memorable camping trips and my most memorable wheeling experience for me and my gf and dogs. I cant wait for more trips with the Texas group of guys and gals.

These are not in chronological order so do apologize! i dont do photography for a living, just for fun. but do let me know how you guys like them!
_MG_0005.jpg _MG_0008.jpg _MG_0011.jpg _MG_0018.jpg _MG_0022.jpg _MG_0027.jpg _MG_0032.jpg _MG_0036.jpg _MG_0039.jpg _MG_0041.jpg _MG_0044.jpg _MG_0047.jpg _MG_0052.jpg _MG_0056.jpg _MG_0058.jpg _MG_9958.jpg _MG_9959.jpg _MG_9963.jpg _MG_9965.jpg _MG_9969.jpg

Jegar

Wow!!!!!! These are fantastic pics! (Do I have permission to use the pic of my Jeep -- the Willys -- on FB?)

I am very sad I missed the fender-cutting party! It's already become legend :)

daverawr

Wow!!!!!! These are fantastic pics! (Do I have permission to use the pic of my Jeep -- the Willys -- on FB?)

I am very sad I missed the fender-cutting party! It's already become legend :)

Yes very much! The pics are for everyone's enjoyment. Use as you wish ! :)

daverawr

Great pics! How did warpig do with the gobi rack. Much banging?

Didn't hear a complaint or any banging so I'm sure it did very well, maybe when he see this he will chime in! There wasn't much to bang on, on the trails we were running. Besides thin tree branches that were more of just a problem of pin striping

Soylent

Hope he chines in. I was curious to see if the rack was banging against the hardtop or body when he was flexing.

Exodus 4x4

Great pics! How did warpig do with the gobi rack. Much banging?

Not at all but I'd be lying if I said I was never concerned. I know a few limbs dragged across it now and then. Once I get a small trailer rigged out for camping I'll probably get rid of it though. Mostly because it dings my mileage pretty hard on the road.

Sithwindu

Looked like a awesome time! Wish I coulda made it! Awesome pics too!! Hope everyone had fun and the weather wasn't too bad!

daverawr

Pics came out GREAT! your pup looks so cute!

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!

Great pics guys. Looks like we missed a good time!
Thanks guys ! Tried my best haha!
Looked like a awesome time! Wish I coulda made it! Awesome pics too!! Hope everyone had fun and the weather wasn't too bad!

Oh the weather was beyond perfect. Couldn't ask for better weather for wheeling !

daverawr

+1 on being cooler. It was great after midnight once it actually cooled off but overall weather was great. Looking forward to the winter run! :yup:

Hey man, by any chance did your wife get any pics of my jeep on the trails ? If so can you post them up. Still haven't got any pics even from the first trip I made to HF with another group [emoji23][emoji23]

tdougherty81

Hey man, by any chance did your wife get any pics of my jeep on the trails ? If so can you post them up. Still haven't got any pics even from the first trip I made to HF with another group [emoji23][emoji23]

To bad the official picture taker and beer drinker didn't make the trip. I didn't take enough pictures, oh well lessons learned for the next trip.

Top Bottom