TEXAS: TX 4 Wheelin' 4 Warriors

MAMUT

Just wanted to share this with everyone who is unaware of this event. It will start on Feb-21 and last that whole weekend. No entry fee required but you must be registered on the website at the link that I've pasted below or you will not be let in through the gate. I repeat, if you are not on the list you are not getting in no matter how far you drove. This is a private event for the military and they will be looking up names on a list. There will be a good variety of trails ranging from beginner to moderate to hardcore, and the terrain will be very comparable to Hidden Falls adventure park. You can camp on site or stay in a Hotel 15 miles away.

Cheers!

Must Register Here:
www.tx4w4w.com

Date:
3pm, Feb. 21, 2014 to 3pm, Feb 23, 2014

Address:
Canyons Offroad Park
4016 Schneider-Moellering Rd., Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Just wanted to share this with everyone who is unaware of this event. It will start on Feb-21 and last that whole weekend. No entry fee required but you must be registered on the website at the link that I've pasted below or you will not be let in through the gate. I repeat, if you are not on the list you are not getting in no matter how far you drove. This is a private event for the military and they will be looking up names on a list. There will be a good variety of trails ranging from beginner to moderate to hardcore, and the terrain will be very comparable to Hidden Falls adventure park. You can camp on site or stay in a Hotel 15 miles away.

Cheers!

Must Register Here:
www.tx4w4w.com

Date:
3pm, Feb. 21, 2014 to 3pm, Feb 23, 2014

Address:
Canyons Offroad Park
4016 Schneider-Moellering Rd., Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Awesome. In the summer I work with Float a Soldier http://www.floatasoldier.org. Maybe I can do both.

Top Bottom