TeraFlex video - Chambon Jeep event 14

JKMag

I was searching youtube like everyone else looking up MOAB, Rubicon, etc for Jeep videos and ran across this video from Teraflex. Im not a fanboy of Teraflex but I do own a radio antenna bracket from them so take this for what its worth. I'm hoping this is the correct section to post this but regardless of how you feel about their products this video enlightened me to the idea that the Jeep way of life is more than what I had originally thought. I also thought France didn't like the USA but maybe I was wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZP9Vt2MgI&list=UUhC22VXvlD0W0W--qtUaPtQ

Enjoy.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thanks for posting. I went to France a few years ago and heard the French did not like Americans. I found not true at all. Everybody there was so polite. Loved it there.

BERT.

Hello everyone! I am French and I love Americans, I drive a jeep, I watch discovery channel,:), and I interresse has everything that touches your beautiful country!! there are French who do not like the States this is true, but the majority have not forgotten what we owe you!! God bless America and also the France ,:thumb:, ...................... ...... here is a much needed too!!
.....Hervé

JKMag

Hello everyone! I am French and I love Americans, I drive a jeep, I watch discovery channel,:), and I interresse has everything that touches your beautiful country!! there are French who do not like the States this is true, but the majority have not forgotten what we owe you!! God bless America and also the France ,:thumb:, ...................... ...... here is a much needed too!!
.....Hervé

Hello Bert! Its nice to hear from someone across the pond, I'm also glad I was wrong about what I had thought and in this case its nice to be wrong. Good luck in the World Cup!

BERT.

thank you for your response JKMag! l I do not excites me for the World Cup, and frankly I prefer my JKU and go take a walk on the trails, but I must not be like everyone else! good day to all. Hervé.:thumb:

2013CGJKU

thank you for your response JKMag! l I do not excites me for the World Cup, and frankly I prefer my JKU and go take a walk on the trails, but I must not be like everyone else! good day to all. Hervé.:thumb:

That's what I'm talking about! Even a Frenchman is too manly to get all worked up over the world cup! :beer:

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thanks for posting this vid! I wouldn't have guessed there would be an event of this caliber in France today. Those guys really leadfooted their 70 year old flatties.:thumb::thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
.....Hervé

Welcome to a Wayalife!

BERT.

catahoula thank you, not I post often, but I'm wayalife since May 2013:thumb:
good day to all!!.......:beer:

Top Bottom