Sway bar help!

ChillyChills

Please help! I’m searching for new sway bar links with quick disconnects and I love the MetalCloak ones BUT I currently have the Dynatrac endurosport lift on my Freedom edition JL (sport height so like 3in of lift with the Dynatrac) and I’m wanting to know if the metalcloak links will be too long? Or would I be okay? Thank you! IMG_3876.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why do you love them? They look like any other quick disconnect out there. You can adjust them. Should be fine.

ChillyChills

Why do you love them? They look like any other quick disconnect out there. You can adjust them. Should be fine.
Price point and MetalCloak is a really good company and still made in USA, also their quick disconnects that don’t require cutting off the bracket. I see that they are adjustable I’m just making sure my lift is enough for the lowest setting

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Price point and MetalCloak is a really good company and still made in USA, also their quick disconnects that don’t require cutting off the bracket. I see that they are adjustable I’m just making sure my lift is enough for the lowest setting
Meh. They are a really good marketing company.

Eddie has a video about using a used (even with broken kotor) Rubicon disconnect with an adapter from EVO to replace the motor. Seems easier than actually disconnecting things.

I had adjustable JKS ones which rotted away rather quickly to my surprise. I plan on replacing them with Synergy ones so give those a look. Priced around $200 I believe.

Are you sure yours aren’t adjustable?

ChillyChills

I had adjustable JKS ones which rotted away rather quickly to my surprise. I plan on replacing them with Synergy ones so give those a look. Priced around $200 I believe.

Are you sure yours aren’t adjustable?
Yes unfortunately they are not, I wanted the synergy ones with the disconnect but you have to cut off the bracket on the passenger side which I don’t want to do haha

Top Bottom