Summit Mud Hog's, any good???

HILLZ

Hi, i've got a 2013 JKU Sport and i'm wanting to get a set of 35x12.5R17 muddies and i'm looking at the Summit Mud Hog's, is anyone runing them or know people who run them and have any pos or neg feed back???

kyro

A lot of jeeps are running them over here in Australia and are given them a good rap

Sent from my HTC One XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

A lot of jeeps are running them over here in Australia and are given them a good rap

Cool, i'm in Australia but there is not alot of places over here in WA that do them, gonna have to get them from the east or from overseas

kyro

Are you on Facebook look up chady's tyres he is in Brisbane but he has freighted to WA before

Sorry did not see on my fone that you where in oz as well

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
After taking a look at them there tread design is almost identical to Nitto Trail Grapplers. Have you taken a look at them or even the mud grapplers? Just another option for you to look at

Sent from my iPhone

HILLZ

After taking a look at them there tread design is almost identical to Nitto Trail Grapplers. Have you taken a look at them or even the mud grapplers? Just another option for you to look at

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah i have looked at the Nitto's but they want a small fortune for them here. Not looking at spending a lot.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah i have looked at the Nitto's but they want a small fortune for them here. Not looking at spending a lot.

Understandable. They are a little pricy but worth every penny IMO. Just thought I would throw another option out there for you.

Also take a look at discount tire direct for prices. They are where I it my nittos from and they had the best prices. Maybe you will find the tires your asking about on there or another tire like it for a great price.

Sent from my iPhone

HILLZ

Understandable. They are a little pricy but worth every penny IMO. Just thought I would throw another option out there for you.

Also take a look at discount tire direct for prices. They are where I it my nittos from and they had the best prices. Maybe you will find the tires your asking about on there or another tire like it for a great price.

Sent from my iPhone

Most of the tyres are cheaper online but by the time shipping to Australia gets thrown in the mix any money saved is gone. One of the downfalls of living in Western Australia..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Most of the tyres are cheaper online but by the time shipping to Australia gets thrown in the mix any money saved is gone. One of the downfalls of living in Western Australia..

see now the part of living in australia i missed :doh: lack of coffee and not checking your profile strikes me down again! :grayno:

HILLZ

see now the part of living in australia i missed :doh: lack of coffee and not checking your profile strikes me down again! :grayno:

Hahaha yeah i hear ya. I'm useless without my coffee!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Most generic mud tires are basically gonna be the same tire just with a different name molded into the sidewall. Telstar Mud Claw, Maxxis Bighorn M/T, Summit Mud Hog, etc. gonna be hard to find good reviews on a certain generic tire.

HILLZ

Most generic mud tires are basically gonna be the same tire just with a different name molded into the sidewall. Telstar Mud Claw, Maxxis Bighorn M/T, Summit Mud Hog, etc. gonna be hard to find good reviews on a certain generic tire.

no worries, i'll keep doing my research.

Top Bottom