Suds of the Day

JeepFan

Hooked
Enjoying some great brew from South Gate Brewing Company in Oakhurst, California.

1458702914818.jpg

Oakhurst Pecan Brown on the left and Sawtooth IPA on the right. ☺

WJCO

Meme King
Very good stout!! Just attempted to brew a clone of old Rasputin emphasis on the attempted. We will see when it gets out of the fermenter and into the keg

Hope it works out for you. We've brewed a couple of imperial stouts. They're a little tricky. Take a long time to carbonate in bottles too. Keg would be tons faster.

NavyJeeper

Hope it works out for you. We've brewed a couple of imperial stouts. They're a little tricky. Take a long time to carbonate in bottles too. Keg would be tons faster.

Got a coffee chocolate stout on tap right now along with a triple IPA. My biggest issue with the Rasputin clone was the grain bill but like I said we will see! Been brewing for almost a decade now and this will be my first attempt at nitro carbonation

WJCO

Meme King
Got a coffee chocolate stout on tap right now along with a triple IPA. My biggest issue with the Rasputin clone was the grain bill but like I said we will see! Been brewing for almost a decade now and this will be my first attempt at nitro carbonation

Cool. Good luck. Never messed with it myself.

Tmoore03

Picked these up today. Can't wait to try them.
59f9489e42616aefc5b9a3b53a1bc4f5.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459211328.090148.jpg
Biloxi Brewing Company, Salty Dog gose style ale ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459212012.260673.jpg
Paired with fried jalapeños

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459213116.696247.jpg
Snopes Family Pilsner, Yalobusha Brewing Company, with a ribeye, at The Airport Grocery, Cleveland, MS.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459213217.488277.jpg
Tomorrow, they're having a special.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459213365.134471.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom