Suds of the Day

13JKUR

We own bar/liquor store in WI, all you should have to do is talk nice to your local liquor store and see if their still available through their liquor vendors. Most of the time they get great deals on them with buying a bulk amount of certain liquor. For example, we pay for a jäger machine with a cost of $299 and we get a case of jäger for free which comes out to almost free for the machine. I haven't heard of the honey machines but I can check with our vendors next week to see if their still available.

Since no other liquor store is in town I decided to order it for ours, I will no longer be a honey virgin 😆! Also, I checked into the American honey machines and we can get them for free! So I put my name in for one, they said they get them randomly but as soon as they get one it'll be at our store! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359133705.989577.jpg

rinkishjk

Never tried this one... Rock art brewery from vt. Extreme big ipa ipa. 8.0 abv.

Attachments

• 1359162684057.jpg
    1359162684057.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 1359162745424.jpg
    1359162745424.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 94

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Sounds !

Don't be jealous. :beer: just a night that we get together away from the wives, kids, etc...and do beer tasting, play poker, rockband, etc.

I highly suggest you check out Cards against Humanity as that's what we were playing later on. It's just like Apples to Apples, but offensive. So funny.
IMG_20130126_205009.jpg

Skid_Kid

Hell yea!!! It taste like an angel punched me in the face with a fist full of orgasm! Hahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just spit water all over my desk! Thanks! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't be jealous. :beer: just a night that we get together away from the wives, kids, etc...and do beer tasting, play poker, rockband, etc.

I highly suggest you check out Cards against Humanity as that's what we were playing later on. It's just like Apples to Apples, but offensive. So funny.
View attachment 14032

Alright, you sounded manly with away from the wives, beer and poker. The post went shit with rock band and whatever board game you are trying to sell us on.
Do you guys play Pictionary some nights and maybe a wild game of charades when the mood is right? :grayno:

Good thing you did some work on your rig today or I'd be wonderin' about you. :ahhh-what:

:cheesy:

I'm just kidding. I am envious...the only time I get away is when I work late or out of town. ;)

Top Bottom