Suds of the Day

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I haven’t seen you post on here in a hot minute!! Glad to see you’re doing good. Congrats on the finals!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks!! Oh yea been way too long! Iv been out and about trying to figure crap out haha but finally got my senses together and went back to school. Hopefully once I’m done and have a career get into a JL and see y’all back on the trail but in the mean time I need to catch up on here and JLforum! [emoji106][emoji482]

longarmwj

Thanks!! Oh yea been way too long! Iv been out and about trying to figure crap out haha but finally got my senses together and went back to school. Hopefully once I’m done and have a career get into a JL and see y’all back on the trail but in the mean time I need to catch up on here and JLforum! [emoji106][emoji482]

Lots of catching up to do lol. A lot happens here in a day let alone a year

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slavens

Caught the Bug
One of the Holy Grails! I've been looking for that beer for 10 years. Is it as good as they say?

Honestly it's VERY good. First time I got my hands on some was the 2016 Rockin Rubicon Run and we bought the place out in 30 minutes..lol. I've found it here and there since but not often enough

Ddays

Hooked
Pliny is so good! I’m surprised you have never had it

Honestly it's VERY good. First time I got my hands on some was the 2016 Rockin Rubicon Run and we bought the place out in 30 minutes..lol. I've found it here and there since but not often enough

Damn. Seriously, I've been looking for Pliny for 10 years. I honestly don't think its distributed in Western Pa. :grayno:

Top Bottom