Suds of the Day

Popping a cold one with Joywick tonight :)View attachment 263550

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
We need to catch up. It's been too long.
It's hot today. Couple beers at Chino Hills Brewing Company.

View attachment 263908

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
JAGS Run the place..;)
Meh. Cool spot. Beer isn't the best and food is nothing special. They do have some good beers just not their own. Lol

Sounds like a local brewery we have. The beer sucks and the food is mediocre. People like it because breweries are cool. Dumbasses! The good brewery no one talks about but their beer is good.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ritz-Carlton...having lunch now at the Lone Eagle Grill right on the lake...just got off a boat we rented on the north side of the lake

Nice! Was thinking if you were down in the south shore, we could have hooked up for a drink. Hope you enjoyed your time up in Tahoe :thumb:

Meh. Cool spot. Beer isn't the best and food is nothing special. They do have some good beers just not their own. Lol

eh, so long as it's a cool spot and they have something to drink, all is good :D

Nice! Was thinking if you were down in the south shore, we could have hooked up for a drink. Hope you enjoyed your time up in Tahoe :thumb:

eh, so long as it's a cool spot and they have something to drink, all is good :D

Thanks for the invite...I'll be passing through Carson City in August...perhaps sharing a libation then?...

Thanks for the invite...I'll be passing through Carson City in August...perhaps sharing a libation then?...

Top Bottom