Suds of the Day

ivan44

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463798775.549417.jpg

Stopped at Mendez Fuel gas station here in Miami for a quick fill. One big ass can for me. One growler for Budman. Free MIA glass too. Why not. Cheers.

WJCO

Meme King
I lived in San Diego for 4 years and Stone IPA was the staple there. It's my favorite IPA by far. My wife and I live in Houston now...and we can get Stone here, but I've been trying to find good local Texas IPA's. I'm drinking a St. Arnold Elissa IPA right now...PRETTY DARN GOOD.

Stone IPA has been my go to beer lately. Liquor store was out of the regular, so I tried this. Very good.

Stone IPA has been my go to beer lately. Liquor store was out of the regular, so I tried this. Very good.

If you haven't had the Arrogant Bastard by Stone yet, you have to. It's awesome. Also, you live in SD? Check out the brewery in Escondido...food is just as good as the beer there.

WJCO

Meme King
If you haven't had the Arrogant Bastard by Stone yet, you have to. It's awesome. Also, you live in SD? Check out the brewery in Escondido...food is just as good as the beer there.

I've spent a lot of time in San Diego but I live in Colorado. Funny thing is I have seen arrogant bastard for years and have never tried it. I'll have to try it soon.

RockyJk

I've spent a lot of time in San Diego but I live in Colorado. Funny thing is I have seen arrogant bastard for years and have never tried it. I'll have to try it soon.

Man you're in for a ride with the arrogant bastard lol the double bastard is pretty tasty also

Yea, it's definitely an acquired taste. One of my favorites. Trying out this new Texas IPA. Not too shabby. Called Shiner Wicked Ram IPA.

Attachments

• 1463905767595.jpg
    1463905767595.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom