Suds of the Day

WJCO

Meme King
Four Peaks Kilt Lifter for lunch.

Looks like these guys just sold out to Anheiser Busch. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

Crazy. Hope the Peach Ale remains. Every time we're in Phoenix, we stop there and get their peach beer. It's awesome. I hope it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

holliewood61

A buddy of mine brought me a couple of these today while i was workin on his rig. I'm more a fan of imperial IPA's, but this is a good very drinkable west coast style session IPA.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thanks! We are excited and it may turn into a beer and jeep wedding. Complete with a brewery and food trucks. Now only if I knew a good food truck...;)

Sounds awesome. We had ours at a winery last year and had a few kegs of Lagunitas as well. No food trucks though. That's a cool idea. I'm sure you could find something in the area. We did do the photo booth thing tho which was a big hit if you're interested in that kind of stuff.

jelliott076

Crazy. Hope the Peach Ale remains. Every time we're in Phoenix, we stop there and get their peach beer. It's awesome. I hope it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Never tried their Peach. I just don't see them closing the local breweries or getting rid of their favorites.

budmanm3

Bought a few things while on vacation back home in Ga.. should keep me busy for a bit :)

Attachments

• 1451274424960.jpg
    1451274424960.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1451274434807.jpg
    1451274434807.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 52

holliewood61

Workin on some Heavy Seas Loose Cannon IPA tonight. I haven't made up my mind on this one yet. It isn't very hoppy for an imperial IPA, but at 7.25% ABV it hides the alcohol very well. It just doesn't have that bitterness that one would associate with an imperial. It drinks more like a session IPA.

zerorex

a392c7c59b737cd2d48235cbdd5c17e1_640x640.jpg

Weihenstephaner Vitus... awesome beer absolutely love this one. 7.7%ABV is great and it tastes delicious. It's just hard to find. My local distributor gets them every once and a while and I usually grab a batch. FYI Weihenstephaner brewery is one of the oldest in the world.

JAGS

Hooked
Purple haze is good! Sounds like Mrs jags likes hops!

The purple haze was pretty tasty. No aftertaste and a subtle fruitiness. The only beer she's liked is this one and a few sours we've tried. She doesn't usually drink beer because "they leave a piss aftertaste." LOL. Hence why I started a wine thread. ;)

rinkishjk

The purple haze was pretty tasty. No aftertaste and a subtle fruitiness. The only beer she's liked is this one and a few sours we've tried. She doesn't usually drink beer because "they leave a piss aftertaste." LOL. Hence why I started a wine thread. ;)

LOL all I drink is ipa pretty much, and every time I get a super delicious new one I say to my wife HEY, THIS IS AMAZING U NEED TO TRY It, as I'm bringing to her, she smells it and says NO WAY! Does she like saisons?

JAGS

Hooked
LOL all I drink is ipa pretty much, and every time I get a super delicious new one I say to my wife HEY, THIS IS AMAZING U NEED TO TRY It, as I'm bringing to her, she smells it and says NO WAY! Does she like saisons?

Ha ha, sounds similar. Not so hot on the saisons. I tell her beer is an acquired taste. She'd rather not acquire it and use the calories towards a nice glass of red.

Top Bottom