Stolen jk

Shad0w

Eyes open here in Rochester. I see every Jeep that passes me and in front of me to make sure that I wave. Hope for the best!

Jersey_Devil

I feel ur pain.... My Honda Accord was stolen from right in front of my house in 2005, no it wasn't a jeep but I worked hard to pay for it, the insurance, and pay for all the mods, just for someone to steal it! They found mine parked in the middle of an intersection in North Philadelphia sitting on the brake rotors and fiberglass body kit (tow truck destroyed that) they also stole my HPI MT2 gas rc car and tried to use the gas to set the car on fire but it didn't work and I got the car back (raped imo) I didn't have money for a new car so I had to drive around a dented up half assed ricer..... Ppl need to work for their own stuff! Just like u worked hard for ur Jeep and all the mods on it! Hopefully you have full coverage, I only had liability on mine when I it was stolen... I wish u the best of luck with ur ordeal....

BR0KEN Y0KE

I've got my eyes out for you here in Alaska, pray you get it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
that sucks

Sorry to hear this. I had my TJ stolen after only having it a year and a half. It was never recovered but the good news is the insurance made a nice down payment on my JKU. I hope yours gets found. I'll keep eyes out in NM.

Top Bottom