STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

mdrums

Again, cool story bro. Sell it to another audience.

No story, just the facts..there is a big difference in the 2 meanings.

Was just answering another members post on what Tie Rod was being shown on the Dynatrac axle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No story, just the facts..there is a big difference in the 2 meanings.

Was just answering another members post on what Tie Rod was being shown on the Dynatrac axle.

He was being sarcastic, not literal. There's a big difference in the 2 meanings :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's his loss, I'd say. As Matt, with Rancho said, a couple of days ago, "Advertising in forums works."

I have no doubt that he knows that forums work. That's why he signed up on here and started pimping. He just doesn't think he should have to "pay" to play. :naw:

mdrums

You can talk about them as much as you want as long as you don't work for them or have a selfish agenda somehow. HOWEVER, there is a common sense level of respect. Certain companies have been very disrespectful here, so if you're aware of that, why bring it up. Would you tell your wife about all the girls you use to bang? Same logic, it's just disrespectful.

I do not work for SteerSmarts...I work in the music instrument industry...far cry. Geesh...man, someone asked about tie rods and I mentioned to look into the SteersSmarts and you blow up. I get it that they came on here and answered questions a year ago about there products with out being a paid vendor per your rules but what are you going to do just run every non-vendor normal member off that posts about a product that is not paying you guys a vendor fee? Sorry you are having such a bad day that you constantly are jumping peoples shit here. I posted instead of lurking.:thinking::crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I do not work for SteerSmarts...I work in the music instrument industry...far cry. Geesh...man, someone asked about tie rods and I mentioned to look into the SteersSmarts and you blow up. I get it that they came on here and answered questions a year ago about there products with out being a paid vendor per your rules but what are you going to do just run every non-vendor normal member off that posts about a product that is not paying you guys a vendor fee? Sorry you are having such a bad day that you constantly are jumping peoples shit here. I posted instead of lurking.:thinking::crazyeyes:

yickt.jpg .............

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
someone asked about tie rods and I mentioned to look into the SteersSmarts and you blow up.

Funny, this thread that was started back in 2014 was all about Poly Performance vs. MetalCloak and still was until you decided to chime in and say out of nowhere "Check out the SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod. Dynatrac is using them on there new axles too." I even double checked right now and saw NOBODY asking about SteerSmarts. :naw:

I get it that they came on here and answered questions a year ago about there products with out being a paid vendor per your rules but what are you going to do just run every non-vendor normal member off that posts about a product that is not paying you guys a vendor fee?

For a guy who claims to get it, you sure don't seem to have a clue or are just playing dumb. In spite of what you've chosen to believe, this forum isn't run by some mega million dollar corporation like most out there and I pay for you to use it for free out of my pocket. All I ask of any vendor is that if they want to play here, they need to help carry the load. I don't know why that seems so unreasonable to companies like SteerSmart but clearly, they believe they should be able to pimp on here like it's some kind of right or it would be some kind of favor to me.

As far as guys like you go, I just want to point out that nobody is stopping you from saying whatever the hell it is you want to say. However, you're kidding yourself if you really think that I or the members on here should be required to hold our tongue just because what we might have to say will offend you. Don't like how I choose to run my forum, don't have to be here.

Sorry you are having such a bad day that you constantly are jumping peoples shit here. I posted instead of lurking.:thinking::crazyeyes:

Sorry you're having such a bad day and are so easily butthurt. Perhaps you should stick to lurking. :yup:

WJCO

Meme King

mdrums, get your disrespectful ass out of here. you knew exactly what you were doing. Then you come in here and act like this is my doing that stirred shit up. You're just another troll. And a lame one at that.

Untitled.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
mdrums, get your disrespectful ass out of here. you knew exactly what you were doing. Then you come in here and act like this is my doing that stirred shit up. You're just another troll. And a lame one at that.

View attachment 229943

:cheesy: Say it isn't so!

Gotta love how guys like this mdrums are so eager to support stand up companies like SteerSmart.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, what kind of loser does this type of shit? :crazyeyes:

Seriously! I love how these trolls all try making into a money thing too. Not like I went looking for and tried to solicit SteerSmarts - they bugged the hell out of me to come visit their booth and then came on here to pimp. And really, that may have been fine if they were helping to carry some of the load like the other advertisers on here do but allowing them to pimp without it wouldn't have been fair to our supporters. The way they're now playing dumb about the whole thing is just so dishonest and really kind of sad. It's embarrassing to see a tier 1 company to behave in this manner especially when a simple apology would have made this whole thing go away.

As far as Dynatrac goes, they are in the business of selling things that people want to buy and they offer things like RCV axle shafts even though I personally wouldn't recommend them if only because of the cost. It's a shame that they will now offer SteerSmart tie rods as well but being that Currie Enterprises now offers a more affordable tie rod, I will encourage people to buy it instead. Synergy makes a good tie road as well and there are tons of members who've trail tested both. Fortunately, people don't have to buy from a new company that has no integrity and is supported by trolls.

WJCO

Meme King
Seriously! I love how these trolls all try making into a money thing too. Not like I went looking for and tried to solicit SteerSmarts - they bugged the hell out of me to come visit their booth and then came on here to pimp. And really, that may have been fine if they were helping to carry some of the load like the other advertisers on here do but allowing them to pimp without it wouldn't have been fair to our supporters. The way they're now playing dumb about the whole thing is just so dishonest and really kind of sad. It's embarrassing to see a tier 1 company to behave in this manner especially when a simple apology would have made this whole thing go away.

As far as Dynatrac goes, they are in the business of selling things that people want to buy and they offer things like RCV axle shafts even though I personally wouldn't recommend them if only because of the cost. It's a shame that they will now offer SteerSmart tie rods as well but being that Currie Enterprises now offers a more affordable tie rod, I will encourage people to buy it instead. Synergy makes a good tie road as well and there are tons of members who've trail tested both. Fortunately, people don't have to buy from a new company that has no integrity and is supported by trolls.

Very well said. On a similar note, Dynatrac offers a few different knuckles as well with their axles, but I went with Rancho strictly because Rancho supports the forum here and is always helpful when members have questions. And had a SteerSmarts component been offered to me, I would have politely declined because they've treated this forum like shit. I am glad that you can still order the axle with different options.

mdrums

View attachment 229943

Ban me then...its your place not mine...lose more membership what do I really care.

Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money. Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight. This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be. You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money. Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight. This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be. You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

Are you really that dull?!? Either you have done no reading as to what happened here regarding that company or you really are just a troll who believes everything you hear on the 'other forums.' Start by reading this thread beginning to end. And if you already have and still can't grasp it, then SteerSmarts is the company for you. :thumb:

Ban me then...its your place not mine...lose more membership what do I really care.

Or you could be a man about it and leave on your own. Since it's our place, and not yours, you say.

WJCO

Meme King
...Give him a minute.....I think he's actually reading it....

EDIT: He bailed with no response.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ban me then...its your place not mine.

Oh please, be a man for once in your life and go ban yourself.

..lose more membership what do I really care.

Clearly, you care enough to still be hear instead of just logging off and never coming back.

Yeah I think its friggin hilarious how you think someones product is shit just because they don't pay you money.

Yeah, it really is friggin hilarious how I've NEVER said that SteerSmart makes shit for products and how I've NEVER solicited them for money. They were asked not to pimp here and when they refused to stop, I terminated their account. I know, how dare I do such a horrible thing and share what happened for all to see instead of telling lies about what happened like SteerSmart is now doing.

Hilarious how if a member says look at this product and because that product hasn't paid for advertising you get your thong stuck up your ass to tight.

Hilarious how a troll like you comes over here from another forum just to be a troll and when you get caught in the act, I'm somehow the bad guy.

This is very hilarious now as you are totally exposed and only recommend products based on advertisement and not actually how good said product actually might be.

It is hilarious now as you are totally exposed and yet still turn a blind eye to the truth. The fact that SteerSmart came on here to pimp, was asked not to unless they signed up to help carry the load just like every other advertiser here, continued to do so anyway and when they were shut down, started going around on the internet pretending like he did nothing wrong.

You all can't have a adult respectful conversation. :cheesy::naw:

Umm, it's hard to have a respectful adult conversation with a guy behaving like a child. :idontknow:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Odd...

Currie isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Synergy isn't a vendor and is still recommended.
Quadratec isn't a vendor and is still recommended
Rugged Ridge isn't a vendor and is still recommended

I could continue because the list is rather long but I think that you get the point. Good, quality products are the ONLY things that are recommended here, so long as they are quality products from an honest manufacturer or dealer.

Steer Smarts is not an honest manufacturer. The fact that you are here, trolling proves such.

Top Bottom