SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

Gadget

Caught the Bug
View attachment 280193

Saw this in the DuPont Registry this morning...a 2016 Gurkha for sale by MLB pitcher AJ Burnett...only $325,000. It does have a roof mounted 360 degree night vision camera and all windows have removable wire mesh inserts for zombie/terrorist protection...and it's fully armored.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Also great for getting out of the stadium after pitching a shitty game.

black pearl

Hooked
Damn.... Sometimes they say if you have to ask you probably can't afford it but those things are actually pretty reasonable from what one of my buddies at work tells me. He drools over them.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I stopped, it was pretty clean to.

I haven't looked really deep, but everything I've seen in and around my area, seems to be around 10k. I'm sure there is a good priced one I just need to look harder [emoji23]

wjtstudios

Hooked
View attachment 280193

Saw this in the DuPont Registry this morning...a 2016 Gurkha for sale by MLB pitcher AJ Burnett...only $325,000. It does have a roof mounted 360 degree night vision camera and all windows have removable wire mesh inserts for zombie/terrorist protection...and it's fully armored.

One of my clients bought a Terradyne in black like that instead of a “shiny red thing”. I thought it was a good choice!

jesse3638

Hooked
It's a Mercedes unimog. The European military uses them a lot. I think they are amazing!

We used to have a fire engine platform built on one of these. Unfortunately the last one we had suffered a catastrophic tire failure last year causing a violent roll over killing two of the occupants outside of Denio, NV.

Top Bottom