Speedy Cracker

AZVAJKU

Hooked
What the hell... really??? WHOO HOOO!! So excited for you (y)

Thanks guys!

Originally I was of the mindset explained by Eddie‘s recent video on the 392, however after talking to some trusted industry friends last December I decided I should consider getting a 392. Shortly after that my wife told me (out of the blue) that she thought the 392 was “interesting”. That sealed the deal so I decided I would order one in July or so.

In March I began to get nervous because of all the Gov interference in the market as well as the supply chain issues so I placed an order that month. Unfortunately I missed the ability to buy the Extreme Recon Package by a few weeks 🤬 however that part of it can be easily remedied with some $$.

So in short, I cannot possibly take responsibility for this so I will blame Eddie, Cindy, Ali, Mel, my wife, and Alex for this. Ha, Ha, Ha!!! 🤣😂🤣

Seriously I am super excited. More to follow.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I blame Cindy, 100%!

I have to say though, I'm not unhappy to have it. In fact, I'm hard pressed to modify it or at least, anymore than I have to as it's so crazy fun to drive as is. I have little doubt that the more it gets built up, the less fun it will be or at least, in terms of power and speed.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
LOL - I blame Cindy, 100%!

I have to say though, I'm not unhappy to have it. In fact, I'm hard pressed to modify it or at least, anymore than I have to as it's so crazy fun to drive as is. I have little doubt that the more it gets built up, the less fun it will be or at least, in terms of power and speed.

I agree completely in reference to modifications. I will make a few mods, mostly inside for comfort, however I’m going to leave it very stock for a couple of years.

Top Bottom