South Dakota WOL Check In Thread

CZEBJKU

I am starting this thread in the hope of connecting with other South Dakota WOL members. I thought this would be a good place to share state wide events, local to your area events, or just get aquainted with other jeepers here in the state. Also I would like to hear from other WOL members on their experiences (good or bad) if you have been through or in South Dakota.

Grew up out there, 18 years. The eastern side of the state isn't much in the way of wheeling, at least not after wheeling in California. The Black Hills on the other hand have quite a few and are absolutely beautiful. They have a jamboree out there, I'm just not sure of the the time of year.

Thanks for posting this link. I have been on the Jamboree site. They have alot of events across the country. My goal when I retire is to take part in a couple a year until I have completed all of them. I am in SF and know what you mean about not much wheeling here. There are some places to go play for a few hours but nothing like a two or three day drive through the Hills. In the past I have spent a lot of time in southwestern Colorado and enjoy that area. Was planning to head out there this summer but plans got changed. Thanks again for posting the link. It will be helpful to others that view this thread. And also Thank You for your service!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Was headed west on I90 Saturday with a strong tailwind I happened to look down at my gauges and saw 21.7mpg. I would be willing to bet I never see that again. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1398902002171.jpg
    1398902002171.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey let me know what's going on, I am stationed up in Minot and am getting really bored with all this flat terrain so let me know what's going on man.

Hey let me know what's going on, I am stationed up in Minot and am getting really bored with all this flat terrain so let me know what's going on man.

Good to hear from you. This is still a pretty new thread so not alot of people here yet. Hit the subscribe button and see what turns up.

Wheeled some trails in the NE corner of the state this weekend. The fall colors were looking pretty good.

Attachments

• 1411352654098.jpg
    1411352654098.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19
Top Bottom